Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
jarjar42

how do you get un blacklisted in madden 25 connected franchise ?

I have a connected franchise with my friends and when we simmed the offseason it cut some players so my friend left his team and joined another to get the plaayers back that werent suppose to be cut and when he re joined it says " You are Blacklisted" ? how does he get his team back ?

Keeper
lonedawk8

Blacklisted owners in franchise mode they can not come back to same team after they leave or get booted

My users can not rejoin as same team if they wan to change owners base set up for mogul fan or former player why this is causing issues
Sentinel
TimWayne

Re: Blacklisted owners in franchise mode they can not come back to same team after they leave or get booted

You will not be able to use the same team until the following season. The team blacklists you when you retire you can play as a different team until then, your commishner will not be able to remove this feature 

Keeper
rvallee1

Re: Blacklisted owners in franchise mode they can not come back to same team after they leave or get booted

Why add this feature? It makes absolutely no sense to me. I messed up my coach info upon joining an Online CCM and quit not realizing I could have edited it. And now I cannot rejoin because of this. Sure you can rejoin as another team, but maybe EA doesn't realize there is 31 other teams with 31 other owners in the league?? Ever think of that?

One more thing added to the game that makes no sense whatsoever. At the very least it should be able to be reversed by the commissioner or nullified by a re-invite. Dumb dumb dumb

Operative
fr8train91

[ Edited ]

Just an add on after testing.

The player/owner/coach is still blacklisted the following season.  Tested 3 different times, and at no time can the person return to their original team.

This ALSO occurs when players Retire to Create a New Character, OR retire from the league and then look to rejoin.

Operative
fr8train91

Re: how do you get un blacklisted in madden 25 connected franchise ?

Unfortunately at this point you can't....without recreating the league.  You can invite him, and he can join any other team,but not the team he was on.

Keeper
goldmouf23

when will there be a fix for this this is messing up my league

Keeper
goldmouf23

Blacklisting a team

Can we get a fix for this blacklisting in Connected Franchise because I had a user in my Connected Franchise accidentaly retire and now he cant get his team back and we are about to start our league.

Keeper
immabagamer

I would like to know the same thing but I've tried everything and I have found no way of fixing it.. The only way I found of fixing this issue is if you become a coach instead... You obviously lose some privileges, but at least you keep your team and players and most of the work you put in. I accidentally went WAY into debt cuz I paid my players too much... That blacklisted me the following year... I believe if I was to maybe retire before they terminated me and recreated a coach maybe all of those issues would have gone away cuz the debt would not still be attached to a new owner. But it's too late for me to do that :/
Keeper
erikpugmire

This is still not fixed and we're a few months into the release of this game. I got blacklisted when I was playing with my friend without knowing that this feature even existed. I didn't even try to run my team into the ground. Jacksonville is a tough place to try and win and bring new players. I drafted my team well and then I got blacklisted in the same year I finally have the #1overall pick, and there's no way to make sure. I get back to that team to make that pick. It's crap. I want my team back.