Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
mastereman1
Accepted Solution

Won't Download Madden 25 mobile game

[ Edited ]
I'm trying to download Madden 25 mobile game on my android phone. I was able to play it before the update but it won't update. When I go to google play and clock download it will say downloading, but won't actually download. After waiting a day and a half it then says can't download due to "error". I tried to download the mutiple times but it never downloads the game. Is there any other way to download it? Please help?

Thanks
Keeper
rcboss007

Mobile Madden 25 on tablet not connecting to internet even with wifi connected

Madden 25 on my Android tablet keeps saying that I have no internet connection and wants me to turn wifi on....except that I am already connected to it.  It is only this app that will not connect, all other apps connect fine.  However, the game is able to connect to internet and is playable on the wifi at another location.  Why is it not connecting to my wifi?

Acolyte
jacobvorhies

madden 25 for android

will my account with all my coins and legendary cards tranfer to my new mobile device when i switch phones 

Keeper
ouncer

madden 25 mobile

I can't log into madden 25 mobile on android I have uninstalled the app restarted my phone nothing is working had this problem for 2 days.
Keeper
dawg31739

Game doesn't load completely on Android

When I try to start the game all I get is a blank screen (See the link below for a screenshot.)

This has been happening for a few weeks (I was hoping for an update that would fix this).

Previously I had only been able to send/receive gifts. If I selected any other option within the game it would automatically close.

Picture of screen

Any and all help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Acolyte
murderiza

Re: Game doesn't load completely on Android

I got the exact problem. I tried to uninstalled and reinstalled, it still didn't work.  I have Samsung Galaxy Tablet 3 10.1 Wifi only

Community Manager
EA_Barry

Re: Won't Download Madden 25 mobile game

[ Edited ]

Apple iPhone 4’s and higher along with Apple iPad 2 and higher can access Madden NFL 25 Mobile.

Source

Is there a Facebook App to play Madden NFL 25 Mobile on?
No, Madden NFL 25 Mobile is only available for iOS devices

Source

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a post Answers your question please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Thank you for sharing your gaming expertise with your fellow players!
Keeper
mastereman1

Will it ever be available for the Android phones?
Keeper
deeceemartin

Re: Game doesn't load completely on Android

same here.  If I uninstall and reinstall, will I lose my cards?  I have my username, but I never logged in with facebook.

can anyone help me out before I trash hundreds of dollars of cards?

Keeper
mastereman1

Will it be available for android?