Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
spicy1
Accepted Solution

Season mode in madden 25

Why can't I just start a normal season with my team and not have to create a player or sim the offense or defense? I just want to play a freaking season and I have spent 2 hours trying with no luck. Please help!!
Acolyte
nosn8403

Playing a season

Can you just play a regular season without the online connection
Keeper
troychisum

Re: Season mode in madden 25

There is no longer a season mode like the old games.  It sucks thats all I played.

Keeper
troychisum

Re: Playing a season

Nope only the connected franchise and you can only play as one player.  It sucks

Keeper
spicy1

Seriously ??! So I'm forced to create players and in order to play both sides of the ball ill have to create at least 1 off and 1 def player? This is stupid
Keeper
dezzeth

Season (Franchise) mode is now called Connected Careers. You go in and you choose your team. If you wanna play like before without having to create anything, select Active coach, choose your team and boom, play a season or thirty.

Keeper
tar1974

This is the first year I have not bought Madden at launch since the first game.....by the sound of things it looks lime I made the right choice. I love football but I have had enough of Madden.
Acolyte
kerrypaul44

madden 25 dont know how to start a regular season offline like normal?

Keeper
starcat31

[ Edited ]

I can't believe there is no regular season in this game.  I was really looking forward to playing a season of my favorite team during regular season. EA really dropped the ball.  All this Ultimate team crap should have been a side dish not the main course.  They just combined card trading a playing fantasy football.  What's the point of this game coming out before the season starts if you can't play a freaking season.  Not everyone want to play against a bunch of kids online.

Keeper
Drabvantage

Lets create a season mode that will allow for roster updates without having to restart the season.