Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Season mode in madden 25

by spicy1

ORIGINAL POST

Accepted Solution

Season mode in madden 25

★★★★ Newbie
Why can't I just start a normal season with my team and not have to create a player or sim the offense or defense? I just want to play a freaking season and I have spent 2 hours trying with no luck. Please help!!
Message 2 of 21 (137,452 Views)

Playing a season

★★ Newbie
Can you just play a regular season without the online connection
Message 1 of 21 (68,268 Views)

Re: Season mode in madden 25

★★★★★ Newbie

There is no longer a season mode like the old games.  It sucks thats all I played.

Message 3 of 21 (136,132 Views)

Re: Playing a season

★★★★★ Newbie

Nope only the connected franchise and you can only play as one player.  It sucks

Message 4 of 21 (68,256 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
Seriously ??! So I'm forced to create players and in order to play both sides of the ball ill have to create at least 1 off and 1 def player? This is stupid
Message 5 of 21 (136,128 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Season (Franchise) mode is now called Connected Careers. You go in and you choose your team. If you wanna play like before without having to create anything, select Active coach, choose your team and boom, play a season or thirty.

Message 6 of 21 (136,122 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
This is the first year I have not bought Madden at launch since the first game.....by the sound of things it looks lime I made the right choice. I love football but I have had enough of Madden.
Message 7 of 21 (136,104 Views)

madden 25 dont know how to start a regular season offline like normal?

★★ Newbie

Message 8 of 21 (68,458 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I can't believe there is no regular season in this game.  I was really looking forward to playing a season of my favorite team during regular season. EA really dropped the ball.  All this Ultimate team crap should have been a side dish not the main course.  They just combined card trading a playing fantasy football.  What's the point of this game coming out before the season starts if you can't play a freaking season.  Not everyone want to play against a bunch of kids online.

Message 9 of 21 (135,279 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Lets create a season mode that will allow for roster updates without having to restart the season.

Message 10 of 21 (135,201 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

GO TO CONNECTED CAREERS.

SELECT PLAY AS COACH OR OWNER.

SELECT COACH OR OWNER (CURRENT OR MAKE ONE)

TAA-DAAA!

YOU JUST STARTED A SEASON WHERE YOU CAN PLAY AS ANY PLAYER JUST LIKE IN EXHIBITION MODE.

Try to read up in the manual or online before getting upset and throwing a childish fit because the solution was so obvious that my 3 year old niece was playing a season as the Vikings when I got home from work yesterday.

Play an intro match while you install

Use our guide to get started with Madden NFL 16.

View More

Are you missing in-game items? We can help.

Contact EA Help