Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
gizzletrizzle

Roster Update for MAdden 25

The new roster is out today but for some reason I can't use them... But if I go to customize-manage roster- the updated rosters are there. Even if I then make a new career, it doesn't show up. What is wrong????? I did download them too, obviously.

Keeper
skinsfan

Re: Roster Update for MAdden 25

Me too. Very disappointing!!!

Keeper
gizzletrizzle

So is this a glitch???

Keeper
cg1man

It looks like i took the online rosters to my offline connected franchise. i selected Redskins Shanahan then went to manage rosters and kirk cousins rating was dropped and the rosters were mixed up. Pat Whites rating was raised and he was second string. What is wrong with this game. Same garbage every year. Why cant they just make a season mode with updated rosters that wont change. I will never waste my money on Madden ever again. 

Keeper
zeegone123

As I see it, it's not a glitch so much as an oversight. EA Sports are too lazy to fix it though, so the Madden players can just suck it for right now. I swear, wrestling fans get better video games than we do.

Keeper
gizzletrizzle

Is there anyways to get all the players on the real nfl team? Some players from practice squad are now on the 53 man roster with the packers. How can I get them? Or just wait till a fix? Madden 13 roster updated flawlessly for me last year

Keeper
cavalinorampant

[ Edited ]

Yeah, I really wanted to play a season as the Browns, but with both updated rosters and and imported custom rosters - I get stuck with the default whenever I try to start a new Franchise (Offline or Online), i.e. Trent Richardson at RB and Weeden at QB. I just want a season that I can play alongside the actual NFL season. Being a Browns fan is hard enough.