Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
myoriginlogin
Accepted Solution

Offline CFM Simulates Past Draft Every Time

At first I thought maybe it was b/c I was importing an NCAA Draft Class, but it does it every time even without an imported class. I've seen others complain about it on the www but have found no answers!!!

I love franchise mode as a coach, but it's pretty tough to build a team when you have to trade all your picks. The draft's my favorite part.

What's specifically happening - I'm in the offseason right before the draft - I scout my players and then advance to the next stage - it opens on the draft for like 1 or 2 seconds and then starts simulating the draft. I can't stop it, it fianlly stops simming at the Rookie Signings page.
Keeper
guamdevil

Re: Offline CFM Simulates Past Draft Every Time

Have you found any answers for this problem? My franchise mode automatically simulates but stops there. It won't even get to the rookie signings and I tried leaving it on for two hours! I am finally getting my team to where I want it to be and this is so frustrating. Any help will be appreciated.
Keeper
mrvinnyz125

Re: Offline CFM Simulates Past Draft Every Time

its soooooo frustrating, and i cant find a solution anywhere, i love building my teams through the draft and scouting players, this bug renders this game useless to me

Sentinel
ducal7

Madden 25 draft simulation problem

When I finished the season in Connected Franchise mode and free agency ends, the college draft is automatically simulated. I do not have the option to go through the draft as normal. I am playing in Owner and Coach mode. This is very frustrating to me. I just bought this game and am very disappointed this is happening.

Please help.

Ducal7

Sentinel
ducal7

Re: Madden 25 draft simulation problem

I figured this out. If you have several Connected Franchise teams or just one, you have to TOGGLE the AUTO-PILOT to 'NO" so you are in control not the CPU. 

Keeper
warpfactor7

madden connected franchise

When I finish free agency, my draft automatically simulates which is not allowing me to enter the draft at all. Can someone please help me????

Keeper
andrewhastings91

I love you. This saved my favorite part of the game.

ducal7 wrote:

I figured this out. If you have several Connected Franchise teams or just one, you have to TOGGLE the AUTO-PILOT to 'NO" so you are in control not the CPU. 

Keeper
MightyQuinnBot

Thank you very much. That was the problem for me. I had a second user owned team on auto.
Keeper
inoksvere

Damn. I just ran into this problem since I started running four teams. 

However, I tried your solution to no avail. It still will not let me go to the draft, even with every owner having Auto Pilot set to "No."  

Keeper
inoksvere

Actually, scratch my previous post as I can't edit it.

The solution worked. At first it didn't, guess it took a minute for it to "activate" but now it's all good! Thank you! :smileyvery-happy: