Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
hjgoti

Madden on PC

Dear EA:

I consider you should bring back madden on PC. There's a huge amount of people from all around the world (for example I'm from Panama and I'm a huge fan of the Green Bay Packers and the NFL) that wants to play madden back on PC. Many people can't keep up with the gaming consoles either because they don't have money or because they aren't adults yet and their parents don't let them. I think you should re-consider bringing back madden on PC or NCAA football or both because those who really love the sport would buy each of them every year. Please don't ignore this message because my heart is broken every time I see a new edition of madden is coming and all my hopes are that this time it would be on PC again but when I find out it's not I get really sad and I think is the only thing that disappoints me about EA. 

Community Manager
EA_Barry

Re: Madden on PC

The best way to get this across is to sign in and post your idea here: http://www.easports.com/gamechangers/ideas?campaignId=27782

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a post Answers your question please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Thank you for sharing your gaming expertise with your fellow players!
Keeper
hjgoti

Thanks dude

Community Manager
EA_Barry

You are welcome.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a post Answers your question please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Thank you for sharing your gaming expertise with your fellow players!