Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Madden Ultimate Team Jumbo Reward Pack for completing NCAA Ultimate Team Collection

by BBell29

Original Post

Madden Ultimate Team Jumbo Reward Pack for completing NCAA Ultimate Team Collection

★★★★ Novice

I completed one of the 2 collections in NCAA Ultimate Team that is supposed to reward you with both a reward pack for NCAA Ultimate as well as Madden Ultimate Team. I instantly received the pack for NCAA Ultimate Team, but have not got the one for Madden Ultimate Team. That was SIX DAYS ago. How much longer do I have to wait to receive my reward for Madden?  I have posted this question in the Madden Ultimate team Feedback and Support forum with no answer from anyone at EA, so I'm trying my luck here.  I'm a bit ticked off that it's been nearly a week since I completed the collection in NCAA 14 Ultimate team and while I instantly got my reward pack in that game, I have yet to get the reward pack for Madden that I was supposed to get.

Message 1 of 2 (361 Views)

Re: Madden Ultimate Team Jumbo Reward Pack for completing NCAA Ultimate Team Collection

★★★★ Novice

Anyone have any info they can provide on this situation or am I the only one that has experienced this issue.

Message 2 of 2 (335 Views)

Gameplay buttons and new controls

We've gathered the manuals, major new commands and inputs for you to check out.

View more on EA Help