Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
bbell29

Madden Ultimate Team Jumbo Reward Pack for completing NCAA Ultimate Team Collection

I completed one of the 2 collections in NCAA Ultimate Team that is supposed to reward you with both a reward pack for NCAA Ultimate as well as Madden Ultimate Team. I instantly received the pack for NCAA Ultimate Team, but have not got the one for Madden Ultimate Team. That was SIX DAYS ago. How much longer do I have to wait to receive my reward for Madden?  I have posted this question in the Madden Ultimate team Feedback and Support forum with no answer from anyone at EA, so I'm trying my luck here.  I'm a bit ticked off that it's been nearly a week since I completed the collection in NCAA 14 Ultimate team and while I instantly got my reward pack in that game, I have yet to get the reward pack for Madden that I was supposed to get.

Keeper
bbell29

Re: Madden Ultimate Team Jumbo Reward Pack for completing NCAA Ultimate Team Collection

Anyone have any info they can provide on this situation or am I the only one that has experienced this issue.