Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
eroc11
Accepted Solution

Madden 25 owner mode (coach xp)?

in owner mode - manual says "an owner can still manage the XP of their coach and players." I can manage my players XP but my coach spends his before it has time to build up - how do I manage coaches XP without him be allowed to do this???  

Keeper
oldsmobile19

Re: Madden 25 owner mode (coach xp)?

If you go in the "Owner" tab then "Staff" and click on your head coach you should be able to manage his XP in there. Hope this helps.

Keeper
eroc11

every time I go there he has already used his XP

Keeper
oldsmobile19

Hmm that is strange, I have not had the problem before. Maybe there is something in the settings you can change.  Make sure all of your setting are OFF of CPU and set to user perhaps.

Keeper
madson45622

I'm having the exact same problem.  I've checked the settings but all of the CPU controlled settings are turned off and there's not a setting to have the CPU apply your coach points anyways.  It's really annoying because every time he gets to around 10000xp he automatically uses the points.  Kinda tough to build up to 38,000xp when they keep getting used.  I have the PS3 version BTW.

Keeper
evilcujo666

Mine does the same thing, it is always spent even though my options are on OFF.  Some kind of bug?  I also have the PS3 version.

Keeper
madson45622

I just chatted with a help expert about this... she had me delete my game data utility and re-install the Version 1.01 patch.  No dice.  It didn't do anything.  I'm going to call EA next week to see if they can give me some more info on this.  If anyone figures out how to fix this be sure to post.

Keeper
eroc11

cool - let us know the outcome - ty

Keeper
eroc11

Bump

Sentinel
sl33p1ngg1ant

In league settings I changed the "Player Progression Frequency" to "End of the season" and so far it has stopped my coach from spending the xp, and I am still able to spend it whenever I want... as opposed to spending at the "End of the season".  Hope that works for everyone else