Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
buffaloalex6478

Madden 25 offline franchise

So far I am very disappointed with Madden 25! Let me start by saying I only play offline franchise / connected (whatever they're calling it now). The way I play I've been playing for years. I'd get the game around Christmas time (either ask for it or just use a BB gift card). I would simulate the first season according to how the actual NFL season goes. Ensuring the teams that won that week actually won and the teams that lost actually lost. I would do this by going under league schedule and sim one game at a time, then save. It is a long process but it's fun for me. Usually after doing this every team falls into their next years draft slot. So I would use my team (Buffalo) and draft accordingly to my teams' needs.  And then start actually playing the next year with my rookies and the team that I built.

This year I tried doing the same thing and there is no simulate game option under league schedule. Am I missing something? Please help!! I just put it in the xbox 2 days ago saw this option was not there and took it out.  This is the only way I play if this is an option they are removing there is no point in me buying the game.