Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
richcolumbia

Re: lost connection

Do you an email address for EA support?  I haven't been contacted about any solution or even things to try and look at.

My guess is that the EA servers are overloaded, slow to respond, and the game interprets this as a broken connection.  Perhaps there's a timeout setting somewhere that can at least stop us from getting kicked out of games (and be stuck with a blown play).

Rich

Keeper
dezzeth

I haven't even been able to connect to EA servers yet. The wheel just spins. Occasionally it tells me that the servers are down or that it was unable to connect. I likewise can connect through Madden 13 and every other game just fine.

Keeper
flipwalter

Same issue exactly, logged on to xbox live account, checked it in Tiger Woods, checked it in FIFA, all EA online options work perfect.  Load up Madden 25 and it keeps saying im not logged into my live account and I cannot do ANYTHING online.  I back out to xbox home and my friend can send me an invite, and I can be talking to him over the headset, then when the game loads up I lose connection to him and xbox live.  When I back out of the game I am logged into my live account again.  I need not say how irratated I am but I will anyway, I only bought this game to play head to head, and it doesnt work.  I guess deadlines are more important then usability these days.

Keeper
urlacherdabeast

Re: Madden 25: Lost connection to the servers

this crap is piising me off. i have opened all required ports, still got major problems connecting to the damm EA servers. I just want to play a damm online game.

Keeper
bothmann2

cant connect to ea servers?

I cannot connect to eat servers just bought the game and every time I do it the game says try again later?
Acolyte
jsneaks

Lost connection

Why does every time I'm playing madden 25. I lose my connection to the EA server. I try restarting my modem checking my connection. I pretty much tried every thing. And I still lose connection. I need help figuring out this problem.
Community Manager
EA_Barry

Re: Lost connection

Please see the following link for information and steps to take regarding connection issues:

https://help.ea.com/article/what-online-ports-should-i-open-for-madden-nfl-25

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a post Answers your question please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Thank you for sharing your gaming expertise with your fellow players!
Keeper
conductorcomo

Re: Lost connection

I think I figured it out I'm having the problem on Xbox360.
1. First you have to go to the Xbox dashboard clear your cache on both hard drive and memory unit.
2. Second you start the game which will momentarily sign you out and download a quick update.
* The update that is downloaded is what actually fixes the problem.
3. You will immediately sign back In and should be able to play online it fixed my issue.
Keeper
hawgmaas854

Re: Madden 25 connection issues

Dont know if this will help anyone esle....

I was having a problem with the desync at the beginning of online games. All I did was reset my modem and clear my storage cache on my xbox. Then it worked fine.

Keeper
trufreshmen360

Re: Madden 25 connection issues

I had the same problem, EA server kicked me off in a game.  I was going for an 8 game winning streak, as they counted it a lost when the server went down.  I cant wait for 2K sports to get back the NFL

abay3r415 wrote:
Can someone explain to me why I keep being signed out of the EAServers when I attempt to start or join any kind of online game. Also when I do get signed in I attempt to try again and the game slightly freezes at the white "join a head to head game" screen then kicks me back to main menus and says: you have lost your connection to the EA servers. Please make sure your Ethernet cable is connected. You will be unable to access any online features until you sign in again.

I have checked my Ethernet cable several times and all is ok, if it was not connected I would not be signed in. I also checked on call of duty to see I'f I could play a multi player match and I could. So I am not sure what to do as I will not keep a game I can not play. Hella mad right now. Please help if you have any information. Thanks

abay3r415 wrote:
Can someone explain to me why I keep being signed out of the EAServers when I attempt to start or join any kind of online game. Also when I do get signed in I attempt to try again and the game slightly freezes at the white "join a head to head game" screen then kicks me back to main menus and says: you have lost your connection to the EA servers. Please make sure your Ethernet cable is connected. You will be unable to access any online features until you sign in again.

I have checked my Ethernet cable several times and all is ok, if it was not connected I would not be signed in. I also checked on call of duty to see I'f I could play a multi player match and I could. So I am not sure what to do as I will not keep a game I can not play. Hella mad right now. Please help if you have any information. Thanks

abay3r415 wrote: