Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lookout
deathrad

Madden 25 PS3 MUT elite solo challenges wont give card reward or coins.

I have completed the Cris Carter collection and advanced from beating the Cris Carter Eagles team in the elite solo challenges but when I beat the Cris Carter Vikings team I do not get my Cris Carter card or coins. The same thing is hapening when I beat the Deacon Jones Rams in the Legendary solo chalenges and also the Madden 25 team to get the Barry Sanders card and 3000 coins. Why is that? Am I the only one having this problem?

Keeper
phatjord2316

Re: Madden 25 PS3 MUT elite solo challenges wont give card reward or coins.

No you not the only one. ive played the regular season games for the cardinals, against the jags, 4 times and havent had anything back. and then i played the legendary walter payton game and won and still didnt have anything back. this has been going on for about a week altogether now and ive tweeted MUT 3 times and have had no reply of them, seems as if they dont wanna know about it and are ignoring please who ask about it for some reason. the past few years ive bought madden and play it for a month solid til fifa comes out, and then not touch madden until after the superbowl normally. but this year now ive played madden more than fifa and this is happening. its making me go back over to play fifa all the time.

EA are quick enough to take money off us for packs and in the auction house, but as soon as we win games and things like that then they arent paying us or anything!!!

Lookout
deathrad

Thank you for your reply and your attempt to contact them. I do agree that they are money hungry and not very good at customer service and it is getting worse every year regarding their greed for money in MUT. I have been playing Madden since the very first one and they could care less about the loyalty of the fans who purchase their games each year. Hopefully this issue gets solved soon. 

Keeper
phatjord2316

yea i totally agree with u there mate, ive been playing madden since madden 08 and been a regualr on MUT for the last 2 years. im waiting on an email off them to tell me whats happening as i contacted EA yesterday morning and they put it on a high emergency case for the DEV team. 

Lookout
deathrad

Thank you for doing so and hopefully this gets solved.. 

Lookout
deathrad

Why is EA ignoring this issue. I have tweeted over and over only to be ignored and no one on here seems to have an answer to when this issue will be fixed or even acknowledge it.

Keeper
slimdaboy

Hey Guys Just Figured Out A Fix If You're Using London Stadium, Lucas Oil Field Stadium, And The Georgia Dome Won't Give Rewards There Is Something Wrong With These Three Stadiums So If You Are Using Any Of Those And Are Having Issues Getting Your Solo Challenge Awards And Coins Try Switching To Any Other Stadiums Besides The Three I Listed Your Welcome
Keeper
roadblokr

I had the same problem I just played the 2013 3rd down conversion challenge and I didnt get my coins or pack, Same with  jerry rice which was  a month ago  haynesworth, and sapp. I hope  they do something and fix and gve the people that already beat it  and wasted time doing so  there packs cards coins for collections i certainly dont want to waste my time on it anymore

Keeper
xxCobra4xx

You hit the nail on the head for me. Been trying to figure this out for weeks. Once I changed my stadium (London) it worked