Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
chiefsco
Accepted Solution

Madden 25 Game Face on PS4

I am trying to import my gameface onto Madden on my PS4. Is this not allowed on the PS4, or am I missing something?? If you can import it, can someone please help.

Thanks

Lookout
vLordChronicv

EA Gameface for ps4

Just wondering how to set this up so the the option appears in game. When i go to create a coach or owner or player, there is no option to use EA gameface.

Community Manager
EA_Barry

Re: Madden 25 Game Face on PS4

[ Edited ]

[Edit - Admin.] Game Face is currently not supported on Next Gen platforms. Work on Next Gen Game Face is under way.

Thanks sinone322

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a post Answers your question please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Thank you for sharing your gaming expertise with your fellow players!
Keeper
aeroraptor

Does the PS4 even have game  face for Madden 25 my account is linked and I don't have the option to upload it?

Keeper
theone0351

My PS4 account in linked with EA, but I still dont have an option to import a game face on Madden 25. I watched a youtube video on how to do it, and there is no "Import Game Face" option on mine.

Keeper
mirohausler

i am having the same problem, i'm sure that my account is linked. i also try selecting 3 diffrent persona on my gameface account (xbox live was first, then i tried ea and after that ps3) nothing worked...

Keeper
chiefsco

I still don't see it and my PS4 is connected with my EA Account. Does the PS4 not allow Gameface? If that is true, why are we not able to get it on the PS4, but the PS3 can?

Keeper
dashingdanielx

i have created a game face, connected my ps4 account to origin but there is still no option? for the love of god someone answer

Keeper
finalboz

Same thing with xbox one.  No option for gameface.  Fifa 14 has it on PS4. WTF!!!

Sentinel
sinone322