Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
wclax41

Madden 25 Connected Careers boosted ratings issue

I dont know if anyone else is having this issue but whenever i try to start a connected career mode, whether it be player, coach, or owner, the ratings of every player are drastically different. This happens if i use the default roster or import a roster (even though it doesnt let me select a roster so i have no idea what its actually importing. Please help if you know what the issue is or if im doing something wrong! The only reason I even bought this game was mainly to play connected careers and for the realism, it cannot be realistic if the rosters are different from what EA is updating! Please and thank you!!!

Keeper
terischaiv0

Fantasy Draft Roster

I have been wanting to do a fantasy draft in connected careers. How do I get the rosters to update so that they are current and still do a fantasy draft offline? Everytime I bring it up to do a fantasy draft J.J. Watt, who is rated a 99 in the game is only set at a rating of 85 when I go to do the fantasy draft. Please Help!

Keeper
kicker10bog

Re: Fantasy Draft Roster

This might be due to how your schemes are set.

Check his attributes, not just his ovr rating. 

Keeper
jogharb

Re: Fantasy Draft Roster

Kicker is right. The player needs to be in the right scheme to be the best he can.

Keeper
vern9311

Re: Madden 25 Connected Careers boosted ratings issue

It might be the scheme if you change the playbooks it sometimes changes the rating so that you can see  the difference in how they fit that scheme.

Lookout
jster214

vern is right

Keeper
dmaz1981

The changes shouldn't be so drastic, the previous posters may be correct, but EA messed up big on this. For example Kyle Williams is not a 62. And why is this such a drastic difference from the exhibition rosters?? It's not the scheme, Buffalo is running a multiple front hybrid, and still a 62
Keeper
madmadigan17

I had this same thing happen with k. Williams and M. dareus.   I changed the scheme and their rating went up. Later in the season something happened and now they have gone back down... Also changing the scheme now has no effect on any players

Keeper
knine212

CONNECTED CAREERS PLAYER RATING ISSUE

In my connected career, the player ratings in the depth chart, roster, and progress player are all different. Please give me some type of explanation or fix! Also I sometimes see a players rating go down after I've upgraded them. I went against my better judgment and bought this declining franchise, please don't make me regret it.
Keeper
redddhulk

Same problem, super frustrating. Adrian Clayborn is a low 80's and Da'quan Bowers is a 77 after the most recent update. Though now matter which option I choose when beginning a connected career they both plummet to low 70's (whether I use the "default" roster or load my own, which it just loads something giving me no choice).