Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
gmen3617

Madden 24 problem on ps4

Every time I try to log on to play online my ps4 gives me a error message and I can't continue to play. Also when the game loads the music stops playing after I have been logged onto everything have no idea what's wrong I deleted the game and reinstalled it that didn't work either
Community Manager
EA_Barry

Re: Madden 24 problem on ps4

Please post the exact error message you see.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a post Answers your question please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Thank you for sharing your gaming expertise with your fellow players!
Keeper
gmen3617

The error message I get is CE-34878-0 and in the top right corner where it's sappost to say my user name it says usergetnotbefound no clue why
Keeper
gmen3617

I also read that you restart it in the content area have no idea where that is please help
Community Manager
EA_Barry

Restart the application in the content area - this just means exit and restart the game.

You should also link your PSN account to your EA account as per the following link:

https://help.ea.com/article/linking-your-gamertag-psn-id-or-ea-classic-screen-name

Do post again if these steps do not resolve this for you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a post Answers your question please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Thank you for sharing your gaming expertise with your fellow players!
Keeper
gmen3617

I've restarted it a 100 times doesn't work
Keeper
willanthen

Error code CE-34878-0 Application CUSA00112 madden NFL 25 PS4

Error code CE-34878-0 Application CUSA00112 madden NFL 25 PS4

I can't play online!
Keeper
st1xzz

Ps4 Madden 25 unplayable

[ Edited ]
When I try to begin to load the game after the start menu it loses all sound. Then when I click to play any game it gets an error ( CE-34878-0) and close out the game also its says !!UserNameNotFound!! In the top right when the madden main menu. Please help so far not worth $60.
Keeper
readiz

Re: Ps4 Madden 25 unplayable

Yea I'm the same problem . I tried delete the game n reinstalling it; that didn't help either. The bad thing about it the system connected to ea because I see the scores scrolling at the bottom. I need answers too. Please paid 60 bucks for a game that I can't play
Keeper
rigoesbueno

Cannot log into EA servers Madden 25 PS4

My madden will not allow me play anything online or local. In the top right corner it says usernamenotfound and when I try to get on anything it prompts me with an error code. This has been going on for three days EA please fix this