Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
se7endeuce

MUT Elite Challenges Problem - Madden 25

I have completed both the Elite - Cris Cater - Eagles Carter challenge and the Elite - Highlights from 2013 - Stop AP if you can challenge and the challenge after them never unlocked. I got the rewards from both and the box is checked... I've tried replaying them and that didn't do anything either.

Anyone else have this problem and more importantly anyone have a solution?

Thanks.

Acolyte
majordog2

Stuck on elite challenge

I've beat the stop AP challenge. Received the awards but I can't play the next game? Why?
Keeper
r3b3l911

problem with solo challenge elite chis carter

i played the first game of the elite chris carter solo challenge and then it would not let me play the next one  

Keeper
bgray2344

Elite solo challenge won't advance

Won "stop AP if u can" got coins and coach card but can't advance to giants game? Why? On PS3
Lookout
deathrad

Re: Elite solo challenge won't advance

I had the same problem but after i switched to a regular bronze stadium in my line up instead of the wimbley stadum or pro bowl stadium it worked. I also switched from my Raiders throwback to a Rams throwback. Im not sure if thios why it fixed the problem but I was able finished the challenges after I did. Might be a coincidence.  

To be honest EA has been ignoring this issue and wont even address it.   

Keeper
se7endeuce

Re: Elite solo challenge won't advance

I have an open ticket with them that they have done seemingly nothing about... I'll update you guys on its status as anything happens.

Keeper
se7endeuce

Re: MUT Elite Challenges Problem - Madden 25

Well never got a response from EA; however, I may have found the solution... if you have the Chemistry reqs out of the order they are listed in it appears that stops it from unlocking... I switched which chemistry was my 1st and which was my 2nd and it unlocked right away. Hope that helps.

Keeper
brow419

Re: MUT Elite Challenges Problem - Madden 25

I have completed both the Elite - Cris Cater - Eagles Carter challenge and the Elite - Highlights from 2013 - Stop AP if you can challenge and the challenge after them never unlocked. I got the rewards from both and the box is checked... I've tried replaying them and that didn't do anything either.

same problem for me also