Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
izzomanizzo649

I keep getting kicked off due to a network error in Madden 25! My Internet works fine for all other games...pre-ordered from Playstation Store!

Keeper
amazen30

Madden 25 online

I've played 4 games online and each time I've received a message saying "network timeout" then I'm given a loss even though I have been in the lead 2 out of 4 times and the other two games I was tied. My internet connection is up to par. Why do I continue to get losses for not losing and I can't even finish a game?
Keeper
amazen30

Re: I keep getting kicked off due to a network error in Madden 25! My Internet works fine for all other games...pre-ordered from Playstation Store!

Man I'm 0-4 online and haven't finished a half yet, keep getting network timeout message. Get a loss even when I'm winning.
Keeper
amazen30

Madden 25 network timeout during online games

Can't finish a game online and I receive a loss even when I'm winning. Message says "network timeout"
Keeper
kipkeinoxc2

Re: I keep getting kicked off due to a network error in Madden 25! My Internet works fine for all other games...pre-ordered from Playstation Store!

Were you able to fix it? I'm having the same problem.

Keeper
squirtusmaximus

Re: Madden 25 network timeout during online games

yeah had the same thing. Are you using an "all in one router"?

Keeper
izzomanizzo649

Re: Madden 25 network timeout during online games

I'm having the same problem...yes I use an all in one router...
Keeper
izzomanizzo649

No, haven't figured out how to fix it yet, so frustrating!!!
Keeper
izzomanizzo649

I even tried hardwiring the PS3 directly to the modem/router last night and that didn't work either...

Keeper
rickyrozay88

Excess network time

i dont know what is going on i reset my router i check the connection but i and have been losing games due too network timeouts and im always ahead l get the error message than get a lose on my record so i need too know if there is any other solution that could help with this cause this is really frustrating i honestly will just bring the game back and get my money cause iwasted  my money if i cant enjoy the game and it blows me cause all my other games work playing online so idk someone please help