Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

I keep getting kicked off due to a network error in Madden 25! My Internet works fine for all other games...pre-ordered from Playstation Store!

by izzomanizzo649

Original Post

I keep getting kicked off due to a network error in Madden 25! My Internet works fine for all other games...pre-ordered from Playstation Store!

★★★★ Novice

Message 1 of 44 (13,111 Views)

Madden 25 online

★★★ Newbie
I've played 4 games online and each time I've received a message saying "network timeout" then I'm given a loss even though I have been in the lead 2 out of 4 times and the other two games I was tied. My internet connection is up to par. Why do I continue to get losses for not losing and I can't even finish a game?
Message 2 of 44 (12,830 Views)

Re: I keep getting kicked off due to a network error in Madden 25! My Internet works fine for all other games...pre-ordered from Playstation Store!

★★★ Newbie
Man I'm 0-4 online and haven't finished a half yet, keep getting network timeout message. Get a loss even when I'm winning.
Message 3 of 44 (12,866 Views)

Madden 25 network timeout during online games

★★★ Newbie
Can't finish a game online and I receive a loss even when I'm winning. Message says "network timeout"
Message 4 of 44 (12,854 Views)

Re: I keep getting kicked off due to a network error in Madden 25! My Internet works fine for all other games...pre-ordered from Playstation Store!

★★★★ Novice

Were you able to fix it? I'm having the same problem.

Message 5 of 44 (12,845 Views)

Re: Madden 25 network timeout during online games

★★★ Newbie

yeah had the same thing. Are you using an "all in one router"?

Message 6 of 44 (12,844 Views)

Re: Madden 25 network timeout during online games

★★★★ Novice
I'm having the same problem...yes I use an all in one router...
Message 7 of 44 (12,832 Views)

★★★★ Novice
No, haven't figured out how to fix it yet, so frustrating!!!
Message 8 of 44 (12,828 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I even tried hardwiring the PS3 directly to the modem/router last night and that didn't work either...

Message 9 of 44 (12,809 Views)

Excess network time

★★★★ Newbie

i dont know what is going on i reset my router i check the connection but i and have been losing games due too network timeouts and im always ahead l get the error message than get a lose on my record so i need too know if there is any other solution that could help with this cause this is really frustrating i honestly will just bring the game back and get my money cause iwasted  my money if i cant enjoy the game and it blows me cause all my other games work playing online so idk someone please help

Message 10 of 44 (10,890 Views)

Get started in Madden NFL 17

Learn how to redeem your code, troubleshoot your connection, learn the basics, and get the latest Madden news.

View more on EA Help

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at help.ea.com