Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

How to start over with ultimate team

by vmor56

Original Post

how to delete my club on madden 25 ultimate team becuase i have a really bad team and want to start again ???

★★★ Newbie

Help me i cnt delet my club on madden 25 ultimate team to re start how do i do it ????

Message 10 of 44 (67,156 Views)

Re: How to start over with ultimate team

★★★★ Novice

i talke to ea advicer thay said no way to start over

Message 12 of 44 (66,961 Views)

Re: How to start over with ultimate team

★★★★ Novice

u can't start over , but u can change teams just switch uniforms to the team u want 

Message 13 of 44 (72,662 Views)

Is there any type of way to start again in ultimate team for madden 25?

★★★ Newbie

I was just wondering if you could start your team again in madden 25. I've been looking how to for a while and couldn't find anything. anyone able to help me out?

Message 14 of 44 (72,661 Views)

Re: how to delete my club on madden 25 ultimate team becuase i have a really bad team and want to start again ???

★★★★ Novice

you can not start over but you can change teams just change uniforms to the team you want

Message 15 of 44 (72,752 Views)

Reset my Madden 25 Ultimate team

★ Newbie

I would like to know how to reset my Madden 25 Ultimate team... My nephew went in and started it without my knowledge, and now it needs to be reset.

Message 16 of 44 (72,552 Views)

ultimate team

★★★ Newbie

I want to delete my ultimate team. i read from on other sites you couldnt! how could this be?! there has to be some way to delete your profile from the EA sports server. does anybody know how to do this?

Message 17 of 44 (72,544 Views)

Ultimate Team

★★ Newbie

How can I delete my current ultimate team online and start over?

Message 18 of 44 (72,392 Views)

Re: Ultimate team

★★★ Newbie

Same with me can anybody help me with this problem to 

Message 19 of 44 (72,382 Views)

how do you reset your madden 25 ultimate team on ps4

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie
I mess up on my account and thought you can reset but dont know how. So I was wondering if you can reset if not than how do I do it. Do I just call and close my account with ea games and register again or how am I suppose to do it. Please someone help me out here.
Message 20 of 44 (71,768 Views)

Get started in Madden NFL 17

Learn how to redeem your code, troubleshoot your connection, learn the basics, and get the latest Madden news.

View more on EA Help

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at help.ea.com