Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

How do I delete or change my ultimate team in Madden 25?

by shaunmallen1116

Original Post

Re: How do I delete or change my ultimate team in Madden 25?

★★★ Newbie

This problem is horrible. Why must you settle for a team you do not like after choosing a team captain ? Bad set up.

Message 11 of 23 (64,262 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Here is a link that all players need to click on to get the developers to look into creating some sort of start over button for the ultimate teams...granted the pay as you play players won't use it but those of us who don't pay to play would like this option installed in the game need to click here to get the developers attention.  Thank You!  http://www.easports.com/gamechangers/ideas?campaignId=36668

Message 12 of 23 (63,575 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is BS! I went as far as deleting all my Madden files rosters, teams etc in hopes of somehow giving me a fresh MUT start. From seeing everyone else that has this problem with no answers from EA its very obvious that EA could care less about the issues paying customers come across.

Someone needs to take the time to give us an answer because this is making me not want to buy anymore EA games

Message 13 of 23 (62,033 Views)

★★★★ Novice

change uniforms for home and u change your team

Message 14 of 23 (62,027 Views)

★★★★ Novice

you can not start over but you can change teams just change uniforms to the team you want

Message 15 of 23 (61,982 Views)

★★★★ Novice

you can not start over but you can change teams just change uniforms to the team you want

Message 16 of 23 (61,980 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Go to auctions and buy the home and away jerseys of the team that you want to be. Once you have them go to starting lineup, then to team items. Click on the jerseys that you are wearing then your new ones will popup as substitutes click on them to change them out. When you go back to ultimate team they should be wearing the new ones.

Message 17 of 23 (61,963 Views)

Message 18 of 23 (61,944 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have no idea how to reset it
Message 19 of 23 (55,536 Views)

★★★ Newbie
When you are in your roster you press the y button and the computer will fix the gap. The same thing happened to me.
Message 20 of 23 (55,463 Views)

Get started in Madden NFL 17

Learn how to redeem your code, troubleshoot your connection, learn the basics, and get the latest Madden news.

View more on EA Help

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at help.ea.com