Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
doubted1

Re: How do I delete or change my ultimate team in Madden 25?

This problem is horrible. Why must you settle for a team you do not like after choosing a team captain ? Bad set up.

Keeper
fragarag

Here is a link that all players need to click on to get the developers to look into creating some sort of start over button for the ultimate teams...granted the pay as you play players won't use it but those of us who don't pay to play would like this option installed in the game need to click here to get the developers attention.  Thank You!  http://www.easports.com/gamechangers/ideas?campaignId=36668

Keeper
thorskak555

This is BS! I went as far as deleting all my Madden files rosters, teams etc in hopes of somehow giving me a fresh MUT start. From seeing everyone else that has this problem with no answers from EA its very obvious that EA could care less about the issues paying customers come across.

Someone needs to take the time to give us an answer because this is making me not want to buy anymore EA games

Keeper
vmor56

change uniforms for home and u change your team

Keeper
vmor56

you can not start over but you can change teams just change uniforms to the team you want

Keeper
vmor56

you can not start over but you can change teams just change uniforms to the team you want

Keeper
rickeyb378

Go to auctions and buy the home and away jerseys of the team that you want to be. Once you have them go to starting lineup, then to team items. Click on the jerseys that you are wearing then your new ones will popup as substitutes click on them to change them out. When you go back to ultimate team they should be wearing the new ones.

Keeper
azwildk4t

Keeper
dakota3902

I have no idea how to reset it
Keeper
jmanawesom463

When you are in your roster you press the y button and the computer will fix the gap. The same thing happened to me.