Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
sroofner
Accepted Solution

Cannot log into EA servers Madden 25 PS4

I got my PS4 last night and have been unable to log into the EA servers to update the rosters for Madden 25.  I haven't had any other issues with internet connectivity other than the EA servers through the PS4.  I was also able to download and run the update that for the game when i inserted it into my system.

Thanks!

Stan

Keeper
bobofett509

Cant Connect to EA servers Madden 25 PS4

So as of right now i cant connect to the EA Servers- goes straight to Origin screen.  I alraedy have an account and it wont let me do anything.  anyone have any tips on what i should do?

Keeper
bobofett509

Re: Cant Connect to EA servers Madden 25 PS4

I am having the same issue. Even when typing a name in there it rejects it. Apparently I lack creativity.
Community Manager
EA_Barry

Upon starting up Madden NFL 25 your PlayStation 4 will automatically begin downloading an update in the background tasks. While you will be able to begin playing Madden NFL 25, you must have the update successfully downloaded and installed prior to accessing the EA Servers.

Once you receive the prompt indicating the update has finished downloading, you must restart Madden NFL 25 with the update installed, in order to begin your online play.

Source

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a post Answers your question please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Thank you for sharing your gaming expertise with your fellow players!
Keeper
nakaboots

Yea, even after the update, I get kicked from MUT. Just trying to move cards to reserve kicks me. "EA Servers are not available at this time. Please try again later" 

Keeper
qwikwit33

This is the same issue im having. it wont let me put any players back into my reserve and then kicks me to that "EA Servers are not available at this time. Please try again later" and out of Ultimate team all together. Then i can go back in sale, play games etc but it just wont let me send to reserve. Advise?

Sentinel
RoseElf007

Re: Cannot log into EA servers Madden 25 PS4

Same EXACT problem here.!!!! Refuse to play franchise until I can update the roster. 

Sentinel
RoseElf007

So after the initial update was finished and installed, I backed out of the game (since i can't figure out how to restart just the game) and restarted the system. signed into the EA acct. and it's working now!!! Something for you to try. GL!

Keeper
arizdad19

Can't connect to EA servers

I KEEP RECEIVING AN ERROR MESSAGE TRYING TO CONNECT TO EA SERVER IN MY MADDEN 25 FOR MY PS4! HAS BEEN DOWN SINCE NOVEMBER 15 12:15AM WHEN I PICKED UP MY SYSTEM. EVERYTHING ELSE INTERNET RELATED WORKS FINE.
Keeper
thewidowson33rd

I just purchased the Madden 25 and I cannot connect to EA servers to play online, my internet is working fine; is there anyone that could assist me?