Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
chevrock262

Re: Ball Hawk, Heat Seeker, etc. Don't Stay on!

I am as well having this issue, and many others listed on this. Look up other sports games forums, they have more in depth discussions on how shoddy and terrible EA's bugs have progressed. I guess nobody wants to even come to the EA website to discuss. I dont blame them. Im selling this game to gamestop in October when 2k sports releases NBA 2K. Ever since the Madden titles lost all there competition, the game goes downhill every year. We still buy it. Its over for me!! I can't justify this garbage anymore. The bugs that are here are just to vague to let slide at launch. This just really upsets me considering I grew up when EA could still be competitive and earn my money.

EA!!!! GET A GRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Acolyte
ezee4761

In game settings/out game settings

I have my settings and sliders customized but whenever I enter a game in offline Career none of my changes cross over including player speed threshold, ball hawk, auto strafe, ect.  Only thing that seems to stay the same are diffuculty, accelerated clock

Keeper
luckstroke

this is terrible...

Keeper
jestermac40

I'm really hoping the fixes for these problems are in their first game update...assuming they have a game update and they aren't just dedicating all their resources to the next gen platform releases.  If they aren't fixed, this will most likely be my final year purchasing this game.  This seems like something that should have easily been spotted if proper testing was conducted prior to release.  If they would like another beta-tester, I'm happy to volunteer.

Keeper
luckstroke

bump

Keeper
treeclimber08

Ball Hawk and Heat Seeker

When are the ball hawk and heat seeker abilities going to be fixed for the connected franchise??? EA Sports should give the franchise to 2K so consumers can play quality games unlike the garbage that are routinely released by EA. It does not even make sense. On top of that, you have a bunch of fans who are pissed off and nobody even responds to say you are dealing with the issue! Thought this would be the year that all this would change... NOPE!

Keeper
johnc421

Madden 25

Heat seeker and ball hawk do not work! Help
Operative
fr8train91

Re: Madden 25

Ball hawk has been toned down very much from last year's PICK EVERYTHING :smileyhappy:.

Are you using the features correctly?  For Ball Hawk are you just hitting Triangle (PS3) once the ball is at its apex, and letting the CPU control the defender?

For Heatseeker, are you holding down square or are you just tapping it? (there is a delay in the heat seeker tackle)

Keeper
danielmordak

Does any one know if EA are doing anything about this?

Keeper
unashamedgeek

Any one know of an update for this? I'm on Xbox 360, playing offline franchise mode and can't get any of these settings to stay enabled during game play.