Solo challenges

by cwilliams843

Original Post

Solo challenges

★★★ Newbie
My name is Chris, I'm 22 years old and I've been a huge madden player since 2002. I love where the games are going. I spend all my time playing ultimate team which has really turned into a great addition to the game. The absolute only suggestion I have for the game is to figure out a way to make the wait in between solo challenges shorter. For example, let's say I'm working on this months gauntlet and my first challenge is to rush for 5 yards on the first play. Well if I beat that challenge on the first play then I have to sit through a minute of loading screens for the first 5 challenges and I'm spending more time waiting than playing. I know you play a different team in each solo challenge but maybe there is a way to make it so you aren't sitting in a loading screen when you're about to play for 2 minutes? I love the ability to restart the solo challenges this year though!!! Maybe have something like that for going to the next challenge you just have a button selection named "next challenge" and then it sends you to the next challenge without having to go back to the screen and view your coins earned that game. Idk just my thoughts. Loving madden 17 and very madden since '02
Message 1 of 1 (428 Views)