Not receiving madden ultimate team packs

by Assassinkilla834

Original Post

Not receiving madden ultimate team packs

★★★ Newbie

I preordered the ultimate edition from gamestop but when i log in it says "You have one or more purchased items you have not recieved yet. Pleas re-select the item from the screen you origanally purchased it. You will not have to buy the item again to recieve this purchase"  "Ultimate edition bundle - shell  Prima pack - shell"  I do not know where i need to go to re-download.

Message 1 of 13 (3,766 Views)

codes not working

★★★ Newbie

It wont give me the three packs a week ever since I redeemed the code.

Message 2 of 13 (3,684 Views)

Re: Not receiving madden ultimate team packs

Community Manager

From this point onwards, if you have not received your three Pro Packs please contact an Advisor as below.

If required, click the following link to contact an Advisor: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?category=demo-beta

For help on how to contact an Advisor please use this link: http://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-Help-Beta/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/td-p/...

barry.png
Message 3 of 13 (3,701 Views)

Missing Promo Packs for this week!

★★★★ Novice

I ordered the Ultimate Edition for Madden 15 and it stated I would be getting 3 packs per week for 10 weeks. So I go into MUT today and I only have 2 packs there like it is for people who only preordered the regular madden 15 where they get 2 packs every week for 5 weeks. So why am I only getting 2 packs when I have the Ultimate Edition? Does anyone know? Yes I did use the code inside the Game Case. It said it went through and everything.

If someone is having the same problem please let me know.

Message 4 of 13 (3,698 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im hoping to get my packs and am not. I need them to upgrade my team. can i get my packs ea?

Message 5 of 13 (3,695 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I want my 5 packs Mr. barry i preordered and got the ultimate edition... My GT on Xbox One is: Slim Reaper MVP i want my packs NOW thanks.
Message 6 of 13 (2,728 Views)

Re: Missing Promo Packs for this week!

★★★ Newbie
Exactly what happened to me.. I should be getting 2 from the preorder and 3 from the ultimate edition... Only getting the two
Message 7 of 13 (2,726 Views)

Re: Missing Promo Packs for this week!

★ Novice

Do the packs come through on monday? if not, when?

Message 8 of 13 (2,722 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same thing me too no prima pack though kind of some bull spit when you spend your hard earned money on something and get 75% of it
Message 9 of 13 (2,515 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I haven't gotten any yet either. Just EA sucking. I get them every week on NHL but none on NFL
Message 10 of 13 (2,320 Views)