Missing Schemes, Overpriced Packages for Coaches, and Outdated Team Schemes

by BadassCyborg3000

Original Post

Missing Schemes, Overpriced Packages for Coaches, and Outdated Team Schemes

★★★ Newbie

In CFM Spread and Base 3-4 are not pickable scheme options. If you look at an AI coach's schemes who is supposed to have Spread or 3-4 the game randomizes it and if I go in to change my own coach's scheme who is supposed to have Spread or Base 3-4 it picks something else entirely and I can't switch it back.

Some coaches have packages that do not fit with their level. I can understand if it is intentional that an older coach has more expensive packages, but it makes some coaches useless (Tom Coughlin has no pre-purchased packages and everything is exorbitantly priced, even though in Madden 25 he at least had Wide Receiver and Defensive End progression packages). The biggest example are the New England and New Orleans coaches who have ridiculously high prices despite being Level 1 coaches which makes them absolutely useless.

For some teams where the coaches were replaced in the off-season the schemes are unchanged which makes no sense. Ken Whisenhunt, new Titans coach, uses a 3-4 scheme and a new offense, but his schemes are exactly the same as Mike Munchak's from Madden 25. Mike Zimmer's schemes are exactly the same as Leslie Frazier's despite using a new offense and defense. This pretty much applies to any team that has a new coach this season. While adjustments were made from Madden 25 to Madden 15 for this (Jaguars are now West Coast offense, Chargers and Browns are not Base 4-3, etc.), is it possible for these changes to be made in a patch. At the very least the first issue and maybe even the second issue are fixable in a patch.

Message 1 of 1 (536 Views)