Madden mobile 15 missing cash, points, cards, xp, fanz.

by dknyguy7227

Original Post

Madden mobile 15 missing cash, points, cards, xp, fanz.

★★★★★ Newbie

I was playing your challenge when Madden crashed. I lost my BOUGHT stamina and my earned card, coins, x p, etc etc. But when I got back on later I bedded in the auction house and it took my bid and my coins but never got my cards. I lost a lot tonight and I'm really concerned on how this will be resolved. I put a lot of time and energy into the game along with my money.

Message 1 of 25 (1,004 Views)

Re: Madden mobile 15 missing cash, points, cards, xp, fanz.

★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same problem all my cards I have up for auction that have sold or not sold have disappeared as they end and I can't get any of them back I had over 300k worth of cards up and I can't even find a way to email to get help.
Message 2 of 25 (972 Views)

★★★ Novice

same thing, i just payed 7,600 coins to "buy" a 95 overall mason crosby in the auction house. i did not recieve the player and had my coins stolen from me by the game. this is not the first time this type of thing happened to me and last time it took nearly a month to have my coins restored. i am extremely unpleased with the auction house of the moble editions of madden (that's not including the in-game cheating, of course, wihch is nearly constant)!!!

Message 3 of 25 (958 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Same thing happened to me !! I purchased several items today only to learn that all the money I spent on items never showed up but it didn't mind taking my money !!! Very Unhappy with this support right now
Message 4 of 25 (953 Views)

★ Novice
Hey guys, the same thing is happening to me, my items from the aunction some has gone missing especially my cris carter player card. Can someone help me fix this problems too?

Thanks
Anthony
Message 5 of 25 (940 Views)

★ Novice
I had the exact same problem! I tried to "buy" two pro bowl collectables and it said I won the auction and took my money but I didn't get the card. There is also no email that I can find so I can't get my money back. I have put a lot of time and money into this game and this incident really anoyed me. If this doesn't get fixed soon I am quoting the game.
Message 6 of 25 (926 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i was selling the new irvin card, and i saw that it was sold, but when i looked at my auctions the card was gone.

Hope there will be a compensation lost over 100k

Message 7 of 25 (915 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Purchased several team Irvin collectables and all auctions said I won but auctions all of a sudden said not available.....took my coins but gave me no collectables in return.....coins are hard to come buy and I dnt appreciate losing them to some sort of glitch in the system that happens quite a bit!
Message 8 of 25 (904 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I bought a pretty expensive player off the market today. The money for the player was taken out of my account but I never received the player.
Message 9 of 25 (889 Views)

★★★ Pro

Please wait 24 hours for the items to appear. If they do not please reply here so I can help you further.

If I answered your question please hit the xp button and accept this answer as the solution to help me level up!

Message 10 of 25 (859 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More