Madden 16 deluxe edition

by pats2003

Original Post

Madden 16 deluxe edition

★★★ Newbie

Why haven't I received my weekly MUT packs yet?

Message 3 of 15 (626 Views)

Madden 16 deluxe edition?

★★★ Newbie
I bought and pre-ordered the deluxe edition for madden 16 and still haven't gotten my packs yet when will I get them
Message 1 of 15 (625 Views)

Re: Madden 16 deluxe edition?

★★★ Newbie

same problem here, and i cant download the content

Message 2 of 15 (581 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me too?

Message 4 of 15 (561 Views)

Re: Madden 16 deluxe edition

★★★ Newbie

I been wainting on my mut packs and my buddy is to so what going on I got the madden deluxe ed

Message 5 of 15 (602 Views)

★★★ Newbie

me to...still waiting

Message 6 of 15 (594 Views)

★ Novice

This is crazy you spend 100 dollars on the game and they dont even give you what you payed for y havent i receivedmy mut packs yet?

Message 7 of 15 (583 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just got mine

Message 8 of 15 (540 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I just contacted ea customer service regarding the Deluxe Edition issue. They could not help me at all with it just referred me back to Microsoft. ): $99.99 down the drain. The way it stated in the store that we'd get 40 packs right away then found out after release 3 packs per week, and now all I received was one pro pack.

Message 9 of 15 (546 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

You got the Super Deluxe with 40 pack then they are only giving them 1 per week 

If you just have Deluxe with 36 packs then getting them 3 per week.

I have the Deluxe 36 packs and have not received this weeks packs thought I read it somewhere it would start on the 1st and every Tuesday after that.

If I don't get them cause their is some magic few hours you have to login to get them this will be total scam more than it is now.

Spent way more on packs then want to admit and the drop rate is * with out getting a single thing that would sell well or help my team out.

They should at least have some of the bundle include playmaer pak or 2 so at least you can help your team out if not sell.

Message 10 of 15 (499 Views)