Madden 15

by brandfloyd

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden 15

★★★ Newbie
I bought the game,went home and installed the game and started it an I get to the screen that says press any button and it the says please wait reading storage device..... I have been waiting for over an hour. I uninstalled the game and installed it again and the same thing happens????
Message 1 of 11 (11,974 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Madden 15

★★★ Newbie
Fixed this issue by turning instant power on OFF in settings -> power and startup then rebooting the xbox. The issue is related to user profiles interfacing with madden.

View in thread

Message 5 of 11 (11,907 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@brandfloyd 

Which console are you trying to play on?

Disc or download version of the game?

barry.png
Message 2 of 11 (11,878 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im having the same issue with the " Reading storage device". Its been stuck on that screen for over an hour. Tried restarting, same issue.

I bought the disc for XBOXONE

Message 3 of 11 (11,860 Views)

Madden 15

★★★ Newbie
I downloaded Madden 15 and I'm stuck at the Reading storage device screen what should I do
Message 4 of 11 (10,208 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Fixed this issue by turning instant power on OFF in settings -> power and startup then rebooting the xbox. The issue is related to user profiles interfacing with madden.
Message 5 of 11 (11,908 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah this worked but I do not want to have to turn instant on OFF. I want to be able to use it.

How do I keep using instant on and get Madden to work like a normal game should do?

Message 6 of 11 (11,667 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i am stuck at the press any button stage also but on ps4 any suggestions for that platform?

Message 7 of 11 (9,830 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I paid $60 for this game and I can't even play it because it's reading storage device for hours on end - how do I fix this?

Message 8 of 11 (9,225 Views)

does not stop reading storage decive

★★★ Newbie

this is happening for 20 mins

Message 9 of 11 (8,949 Views)

★★★ Newbie
You don't have to turn instant power off. Just go to settings and restart system. Works every time.
Message 10 of 11 (5,919 Views)