Re: How Do Legacy Scores Work?

by RektDrippy

Original Post

How Do Legacy Scores Work?

★★★ Newbie

I've been playing an offline connected franchise mode (on Pro Level) with a created MLBer for 6 seasons now. I've won 4 Superbowls, 1 Superbowl MVP, DPOY, DROY, 6 Probowls, 4 Conference Championships, and led the league in Tackles for all 6 seasons. I am 15 sacks shy of 100, and if I continue on, will probably flirt with 200 sacks before my career is over. With all of that accomplished, my legacy score is just 1173, and doing a quick bit of math, it seems as though the most Legacy points I will ever get will be somewhere in the range of 2500. Nowhere near Patrick Willis, who has less awards, and championships than my created player currently. 

1. I looked into playing on All-Madden, to see if it offered higher Legacy points, but as far as I can tell, Legacy points don't change. If you play on Pro, or All-Madden it looks like (going through the Career Goals list) that you get the same amount of Legacy points. 

2. How much legacy points does it take to get into the HOF? Would 2500 be enough?

3. Does winning say 10 Superbowls and numerous more DPOY awards affect my chances of getting in the HOF or is it strictly based on Legacy Score? 

3. Does All-Madden level actually provide higher Legacy Points awarded? 

Thanks,

D

Message 1 of 7 (42,342 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have 4 SB, 4 CC, and 18 yearly awards on a HB and only have 1,214 points. B. Sanders has 0 SB, 0 CC, and 19 awards with 19,350. EA doesn't know math apparently.
Message 2 of 7 (41,923 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Never figured that out myself lol
Message 3 of 7 (32,071 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i was wondering how much legacy i need cause i'm just past my first season and got 288 i won dpoy droy and led the league in sacks

Message 4 of 7 (27,480 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Legacy Score needed to get to the HOF is 10,000. (Look at John Madden) he has 10,000 exactly. I noticed playing in connected franchise that several good players retired just under 10,000 and didn’t get inducted. In one franchise Leighton Vander Esch didn’t get inducted, and in other franchises I did he got inducted with 11,650 legacy score. 

Message 5 of 7 (18,056 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@JARKINGS53 Yeah that's in the new maddens, if you look the post was made in 2015, I've been playing through a madden 25 franchise and it comes with more people in the HOF then just Madden, like prime time, rice, etc, and theres a few of them with well below 10k Legacy.
Message 6 of 7 (17,338 Views)

Community Manager

OP has likely moved on and no longer needs help with the. Appreciate the helpful responses but we want to try and avoid necroposting of older posts, thus I'll be locking this down from further replies.

Good luck on the field!

Don't "necropost." Reviving, updating or bumping old, outdated and irrelevant threads is not helpful for our community. It's best to check when the thread was created before you hit post, just to make sure it's not 2 years old for example. 

AHQ Rules & Guidelines

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 7 (17,023 Views)