FREEZING IN GAMES

by tpastunner1

Original Post

FREEZING IN GAMES

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Been freezing in all versions of the games. I cant play anything  Solo , regular , or HTH games. I can't play past the 3rd  quarter of any game. Called EA over 10 times. Nothing worked they tried to blame it on my ISP. NOT  TRUE. They just don't know why it doesn't work. Now they stopped returning my calls. I've been playing Madden since 1990. I given you bums  thousands of dollars of my freaking money. I call for one problem  and you brush it off. Thanks scumbags. Also, Now you want me to buy the new one  in two months. Your garbage customer service dept. basically couldn't do anything so they blamed me and my ISP. They did not want to help, I said to them I was wasting a lot of contracts of my players by starting and freezing all the games . And I lost the chance to get any of the coins or 4th of July badges or collectibles because all freezing . I lost maybe 300 hundred contracts due to the freezing. This Sucks..

Thanks EA for nothing

Message 1 of 2 (259 Views)

Re: FREEZING IN GAMES

Champion (Retired)

Stopped returning your calls? You can't call them. EA has a click-to-call back system. You put in your number and they call you. 

You can most likely fix the issue at hand by initializing your console though. 

settings> initialization> intialize PS4> quick initialization

Message 2 of 2 (218 Views)