Everytime I look for an opponent it is the same person and they always leave!!!

by tioksports

Original Post

Everytime I look for an opponent it is the same person and they always leave!!!

★★★ Newbie

EVERYTIME I want to play an online game, when the game does a search for a player, they ALWAYS leave. AND when I do a new search the same guy shows up... I NEVER  had this issue with 25, so why now????

It feels like there's only about 10 people out there to play... what is the deal EA????

I spend an hour looking for an opponent and your searching for opponent has got some serious issues!!!

And why is the game still freezing on hurry up offense????

These issues need to be fixed! Im not seeing anything on addressing this by anyone, so I'll be the first!!!!

Message 1 of 2 (176 Views)

Re: Everytime I look for an opponent it is the same person and they always leave

★★ Apprentice

If the player you are being teamed up with shows as the Titans then it is a connection issue.  You might try opening your ports if you haven't already.  It could also be their end.  The reason you would keep getting matched up with them is because you both search again right away and the system tries to find someone on the same level as you.  You were probably a close match and kept getting matched up due to that.  I've had this happen once or twice and simply waited a minute or so before searching so I would get someone else.

Message 2 of 2 (168 Views)