Connectivity issue

by hayesinc

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Connectivity issue

★★★ Newbie

I just purchased madden 15, and when I started it up, I immediatly tried to play the variou online modes, and whenver I do I'm allways meet the connection failed message teliing me that I have to be connected to xbox live and EA servers to play online. I know for a fact I'm connect to xbox live

Message 1 of 6 (471 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Connectivity issue

★★ Expert

@hayesinc 

@lilxmonster419 

There were some connectivity issues around the time you posted, these are now believed to be resolved.

Post back if they're not resolved for you.

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (494 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
I have a ps4 and it won't let me on ultimate team
Message 2 of 6 (457 Views)

★★ Expert

@hayesinc 

@lilxmonster419 

There were some connectivity issues around the time you posted, these are now believed to be resolved.

Post back if they're not resolved for you.

Message 3 of 6 (495 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just tried to get on, and it still doesn't seem to be working. For clarification this isn't just for a specfic game type, but rather for all online play

Message 4 of 6 (417 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just tried to get on, and it still doesn't seem to be working. For clarification this isn't just for a specfic game type, but rather for all online play

Message 5 of 6 (414 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am experiencing this "Failed to Start Game!" error while attempting to play online head to head or online draft champions or online MUT in Madden 16. I attempted to clear my cache and my MAC in network, even reset my modem. I tried to delete the game and redownload the entire game but the same problem occurs.

Message 6 of 6 (331 Views)