Cant add a Defensive playbook. Help.

by Lairb3ar

Original Post

Cant add a Defensive playbook. Help.

★ Novice

I am try to add a defensive playbook to my ultimate team and when i do it says " ea servers are not availabe at this time. please try again later." i have restarted my console waited a whole 12 hours and same thing when i go back on. I am signed into everything PSN EA. please help i cant play any games. on MUT.

Message 1 of 10 (419 Views)

Re: Cant add a Defensive playbook. Help.

★★★ Novice

im having the same exact problem

Message 2 of 10 (409 Views)

★★ Novice

mine is the offensive playbook. we should get some type of compensation due to the fact we cannot play

Message 3 of 10 (406 Views)

★ Novice

I contact ea support and they told my to post here not sure what this is supposed to do.

Message 4 of 10 (403 Views)

★★★ Novice

hopefully they can see this post, not that it helps but at first i thought it was just me. How am i suppose to do the sets or buy players if i cant play a game ?

Message 5 of 10 (395 Views)

Cant add a def playbook or play a game.

★★★ Novice

Cant play a mut game, get error message and says servers are down.

Message 6 of 10 (343 Views)

Cant play MUT! Help!

★ Novice

I am having a issue i don't have a defensive playbook and when I go to add one it boots me off ea servers. I cant play a MUT match at all but i can still play the AH and do everything else. solutions I have tried. restart my game, restart my console (ps4), uninstall my game. nothing has worked its been like this since Friday. 

Message 7 of 10 (358 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same issue and it looks like there are several who do.

24 hours and no response from EA yet.  What gives?

Message 8 of 10 (355 Views)

★ Apprentice

I've been having this issue since release day. All I've got is "we're looking into". Took an hour to call EA. Chatted mutliple times. Tweeted at any EA accounts. I would just like an approximate timeframe for when it could possibly be fixed.

Message 9 of 10 (348 Views)

Community Manager

We've received reports about some players having trouble adding a playbook, stadium, or coach to their Madden Ultimate Team and experiencing the error, "EA servers are unavailable." 

Our team is investigating the issue and working on a resolution as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience and please stay tuned here or on Answer HQ for updates.

Source: http://help.ea.com/en/article/players-unable-to-add-playbook-stadium-coach-to-madden-ultimate-team/

barry.png
Message 10 of 10 (335 Views)