Accepted Solution

Cannot connect to ea servers

★★★ Newbie

Why can I not connect to the EA server?

Message 3 of 28 (9,329 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cannot connect to ea servers

Community Manager

We're receiving reports of Madden 15 players receiving the error, "The EA servers are not available at this time. Please try again later."

This issue is currently being investigated and we'll provide updates as quickly as we can. Thanks for sticking with us!

Monitor this source for updates: http://help.ea.com/en/article/madden-15-cant-connect-to-ea-servers-message/

*Marked as resolution for player visibility

barry.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 28 (9,634 Views)

All Replies

madden 15 MUT playbook bug that prevents play

★★★★★ Newbie

I offered my active defensive playbook in a trade for another defensive playbook. When the trade went through it obviously removed my current active defensive playbook, leaving me with no active defensive playbook. I then tried to activate my new defensive playbook and received the error message “EA servers are not available at this time. Please try again later.” I tried again and again, still same message. I tried a different defensive playbook, I even bought a different one from the auction, and still same message. I notice a quick message on the bottom left of the screen every time that flashes really fast. I believe it says something that starts with “changing.” I’m not sure, but as far as I know your not supposed to be able to end up with a blank spot and no active playbook, because there is no option to just deactivate anything. The game starts you with a starter pack that provides you with everything, and I don’t think your supposed to ever end up with empty slots. Therefore, and again just speculation, I think the game doesn’t know how to handle the swap because there isn’t an active card. This then results in the error message, which is wrong because I am connected to the servers and can still do anything else that requires connection to the servers. Please help me fix this situation. This happened during early access and I hope to be able to play on day one, but it’s looking grim. I have already preordered the game and only planed on playing MUT until a final regular season roster update. As it sits I can’t play MUT because I don’t have an active defensive playbook. I’m really bummed out right now.

Message 1 of 28 (9,207 Views)

EA servers

★★★ Newbie

I put in my information for my origin account and it says it is connecting to ea servers but it never connects. This happens on both Madden 25 and 15. I need help

Message 2 of 28 (9,203 Views)

Community Manager

We're receiving reports of Madden 15 players receiving the error, "The EA servers are not available at this time. Please try again later."

This issue is currently being investigated and we'll provide updates as quickly as we can. Thanks for sticking with us!

Monitor this source for updates: http://help.ea.com/en/article/madden-15-cant-connect-to-ea-servers-message/

*Marked as resolution for player visibility

barry.png
Message 4 of 28 (9,635 Views)

★ Apprentice
Can I please have a timetable for when this will be fixed? I paid 60$ for this and can't even play online now.
Message 5 of 28 (9,158 Views)

I can't connect to ea server on madden 15

★★★ Newbie
Is the server undergoing repairs? I didn't spend 60$ on a game to not play it. EA you have until 5:30pm EST before I demand I store credit and prosecute you for false advertisement seeing as I can't access MUT. Your choice will have repercussion
Message 6 of 28 (9,137 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Why does is seem like you guys are doing nothing. There have been no updates and I am upset that I am not able to play ultimate team games.
Message 7 of 28 (9,075 Views)

★★ Novice

Have xbox one havent been able to connect online since I downloaded Madden. " the ea servers are not available at this time. Please try again later." Very frustrating and feel like I wasted my money 

Message 8 of 28 (9,060 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I cant even get on mut nomore ea need to email me @ [edit: email address removed]

Message 9 of 28 (8,997 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Agree
Message 10 of 28 (8,990 Views)