Camera Angles?

by DarthOrionn_

Original Post

Camera Angles?

★ Novice

I've tried multiple times to switch my camera angles on defense, I've tried tons of different buttons. Can anyone help me by informing me of what button it is? If there even is a button? This is extremely frustrating that I can't find it. I am on the Xbox 360, so no, the D-Pad thing does not work.

Message 2 of 19 (115,051 Views)

Changing camera angles

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

For some reason, it won't let me change my camera angle at all when I press up or down on the D-pad. I don't know if it's something with the disc, since no one else is having this problem, or at least it appears that way at least. I've already tried changing it from the connected franchise settings menu, but it never changes from zoom to standard. If anyone has any idea how to fix this, please respond. I can't play on zoom! Btw, I'm using a qb, if that helps.

Message 1 of 19 (114,723 Views)

Re: Camera Angles?

Community Manager

Defense player lock camera is D-pad left, defensive camera is D-pad right.

barry.png
Message 3 of 19 (114,797 Views)

Madden 15 Defensive Camera

★★ Novice

I can't get out of the defensive camera angle. 

I'm playing as a Defensive Pro on Connected Careers and cannot get out of the defensive camera angle. I'm quite aware that this is probably the default angle, but I'd like to go back to the normal angle (from the offenses's Point of View). 

I can Zoom with this angle, but can't get out of it. I've tried messing with all the settings both in the franchise and in the main menu settings itself, but to no avail. Also, the game allows me to change the angle with the offense kicks a field goal.

What am I doing wrong? It it a setting? Is this the permanent angle and there's nothing I can do about it?

Please let me know. 

Message 4 of 19 (114,799 Views)

★★ Novice

No button works when I'm playing as a Pro on Defense. The D-Pad doesn't work either. 

I'm playing as a specific pro, but there should be a way to get the camera angle back to normal. 

How do I do it. 

Message 5 of 19 (114,762 Views)

Re: Madden 15 Defensive Camera

★★★ Newbie

Totally agree. I would like to use the "traditional" behind the offense camera angle while playing defense in franchise mode, but it does not allow you to use it. Very frustrating!!!!

Message 6 of 19 (114,725 Views)

Madden 15 Camera Angle

★ Novice

Im on an Xbox One console. I created a player to play offline. In gameplay it wont let me change my camera angle at all. I've tried the d-pad and I've been in and out of the settings and nothing has worked yet.

Message 7 of 19 (114,711 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have also had this problem! I have been playing madden for years now and I wanted to get madden 15 for the new console (I had just bought an Xbox One). I make an offline connected careers player, which is my favorite game mode in madden, and they change the angle on me! I have been used to playing with the angle that is behind the defense for years now and they just completely change it? I looked all over and I think this a setting that is set-in-stone. Which really makes me mad because I can't even play connected careers because it's too hard! I tried contacting support and they said they didn't have any advisors....

EA, please make an update where the players have the choice to change their camera angle to one they want, and not forced to use!

Message 8 of 19 (113,036 Views)

★★★★ Novice

There's an option in settings you can turn ON or OFF that allows you to change the camera angle with the D pad.  When it's ON, up and down on the D pad switch zooms of camera angles.

Message 9 of 19 (112,944 Views)

★★★ Novice
That doesn't work
Message 10 of 19 (111,205 Views)