Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
billydwde
Accepted Solution

why cant i use edited rosters in connected career mode playing in coach mode

[ Edited ]

when i start the game i go to my madden,manage rosters,i trade a couple guys to a certain team.then go to connected career mode,choose coach,then when i get to my season its the default roster that was already put in game.,is this something they will be able to make a patch for in the future?

EA_Francois
Solutions: 1,979

Re: why cant i use edited rosters in connected career mode playing in coach mode

Hello billydwde,

You cannot change rosters prior to starting in Connected Career Mode.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Si ce message vous a aidé, donnez-lui un peu d'XP ! Cliquez le bouton XP en bas à droite de ce message.
S'il a répondu à votre question, cliquez sur "Accepter comme solution." Merci !

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ---------------------
Keeper
obissell

Re: why cant i use edited rosters in connected career mode playing in coach mode

then what is the point of even having the option, let alone making it so that you have to deal with the salary cap while doing so?

Keeper
octane1018

Is this permanent or will there be a fix for this SOON?!?!

Keeper
null

Does EA plan on changing this? Otherwise you can add me to the list of thousands of unhappy customers.

If this is indeed your plan I will certainly be returning the game and not purchasing another madden until this is corrected.

It seems all EA did this year was work on making the franchise better online and in the process removed all the favorite offline features.
Keeper
jansen8187

I also will return my game if this is the case. Madden 13 may be better in most aspects but I will continue to use Madden 12 until this is fixed. Going back to best buy today to return

Keeper
adawgzlife

Yeah, very disappointing.  I won't return my game, but it will be the last Maddden I buy if not fixed soon.

All this hype all year & then something you used to have right, you screw up by taking away our ability to edit.  If EA was flawless on hwo they rate players form top to bottom on all rosters (+ make 'No' errors on #'s, schools, etc.) & constantly update the rosters, then it 'might' be okay...but it is a major fail.

Keeper
brianzimmerman

WTF

EA you guys are screwing up your cash cow by pissing off your customers.

This needs to be fixed ASAP!!!!

Keeper
tg5555

I'm out.  Eff EA and this constant BS.  

I used to buy so many different EA games every year.  Last year I was down to Madden 12, NHL 12, BF3.  ALL 3 were a dissapointment.  Didn't finish a single season in either sports title and the campaign on BF3 was brutal.  

I can't believe I'm saying this... but I'm returning this garbage and not sure when I'll ever buy an EA product again...  I'm so used to being let down the last few years, I don't even miss their games anymore.

I thought they're making more money with their stupid online pass and other online content... shouldn't that mean their games get better?  What happened to you EA?

Keeper
patience

tg5555........ AGREED