Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

madden 13 ultimate team

by chicago716

Original Post

Accepted Solution

madden 13 ultimate team

★★★★ Novice

hi i got madden 13 a month ago, i've been playing madden ultimate team for a while, but i went to get rid of a wide receiver to add in another player after i got a new pack. but it came up saying something like i need to fill in a gap in my line up. so i put the receiver back in the line up, but it still said i need to add a receiver. so i took out a defensive tackle and put another receiver in. still said i needed more receivers and defensive tackles. even though the lineup was the same as it was when i started. more i tried to fix it the worse it got. i don't know what to do now. i cant play any games or challenges now. sorry this message was so long and may be confusing. help would be really appreciated. thanks.

Message 1 of 3 (2,422 Views)

Re: madden 13 ultimate team

★★★★ Newbie

Hey, just go to your line-up and press the right stick, there you can see your depth chart and just change the positions that caused problems (there are empty spaces in the line)

Message 2 of 3 (2,409 Views)

Re: madden 13 ultimate team

★★★★ Novice

Thank you so much for the help philpophlame. I did what you said and it worked. thanks.

Message 3 of 3 (2,395 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Newbie

Hey, just go to your line-up and press the right stick, there you can see your depth chart and just change the positions that caused problems (there are empty spaces in the line)

Gameplay buttons and new controls

We've gathered the manuals, major new commands and inputs for you to check out.

View more on EA Help

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at help.ea.com