Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

how do I Import game face into madden 13

by blackyy178

Original Post

how do I Import game face into madden 13

★★★ Newbie

I think I can't import my madden game face to madden 13 because my Xbox account is not linked but I don't know how to link it. So how do I link my account for I can download my game face to madden 13?

Message 1 of 4 (1,276 Views)

Re: how do I Import game face into madden 13

★★★★★ Apprentice

If you're able to play online in Madden 13, it's already linked to a EA account as you would had to put in a e-mail and password on a previous title if not Madden. You'll have to identify what that e-mail is and log into that one.

Message 2 of 4 (1,242 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having a similar problem. I knew nothing about Game Face until I got Madden 13. Once I found out, I excitedly went to EA to create one. After creating him and saving it (appears on my Player Hub now), I rushed to my PS3 and Madden to Connected Careers only to find that it STILL wouldn't download my Game Face. I know for a fact though that I created an EA account with a DIFFERENT email than the one I use on my PS3 simply bc I don't use that email anymore. So my question is how do I sign out of that ea acount and into my new one?

Message 3 of 4 (1,236 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

You have to log into the old one due it being linked to that one. Your EA account e-mail and your PSN account e-mail aren't always the same. If you don't remember what your original e-mail or don't have access I'd recommend contacting EA via help.ea.com

Message 4 of 4 (1,233 Views)

Get started in Madden NFL 17

Learn how to redeem your code, troubleshoot your connection, learn the basics, and get the latest Madden news.

View more on EA Help

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at help.ea.com