Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
trumaddness

Sim Options

When playing career, sim options pop up up right at kick off. As soon as it's decided who kicks and recieves and who plays what side of the field, it goes right to sim options and I can only highlight next play or sim to human controlled play. I cannot highlight exit sim. To try to rectify the problem I cleared the xbox cache, and deleted the whole game file, the game installation and the updates and save files are all deleted to no availe. It still will not let me exit sim options. And when I choose sim to human controlled play, it eats up most of the game and I barely get to play. What can I do to fix this issue before I trade the game in?

Keeper
rjones5151

Re: Sim Options

You cant exit sim unless your character is out on the field. I assume your talking about create-a-player? Just go to the league settings and increase the time so that the games last longer. And most likely your characters overall rating is lower than another players who plays the same position so they're starting over you. Check the Depth Chart. If there is another person starting over you than just delete that file, create a new one and put on the option where you start in that position even if someone else has a higher overall.