Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Acolyte
yensumii
Accepted Solution

Madden 13 Gameface error.

[ Edited ]

Hello EA, I am trying to Import my game face onto Madden 13. I keep running into a error "Unable to download a game face, please create a game face at www.easports.com/gameface" so I do but just keep getting the same message. I than realized that my E-mail on madden and Orgin is not the same, so I figure they would have to be the same unfortunately I forgot my older Orgin E-mail's ([edited out]) password and  the email expired so I created a newer email address at [edited out] but it will not let me change the E-mail on madden and when I try to update my new Email in the game I get a message "Unable to update your account info at this time. Please try again later." I have been getting the same message since the game came out and I try twice a day. What can I do to fix this problem? I was honestly looking forward to this feature ever since Fifa for football and I am soo bummed out because I can not get a answer anywhere." My gamertag is [edited out] and my Orgin account is [edited out] Thank you for taking time out of your day to accomdate my answers. I hope to be hearing from you guys shortly so I can start me Career LOL. -Peter B.

bricccitimaine
Topics: 0
XP: 20
Solutions: 3

Re: Madden 13 Gameface error.

yensumii,

Have you tried to update your e-mail address at profile.ea.com?

Keeper
alphizzie88

I'm having the same problemm as Yensumii and i updated my gameprofile and registered my game and everything but i still keep the gettin the erorr its like it doesnt even really to look for it just kinda of pops up with erorrs but i just came of the site and it said it was successfully updated and everything was fine. If you the EA ppl could help that would be awesome this was a great feature on FIFA a couple of years ago im not sure why madden is being a stick in the mud about it

bricccitimaine
Topics: 0
XP: 20
Solutions: 3

When your logged into EAsports on your profile page, at the top does it say that your default persona is the x-box GT ( or PSN ID )? You have to create the gameface on the console persona.

Keeper
jsmooothe1642

Game face

How do I upload my face to the Game Face feature? I already downloaded all of the applications that need to be downloaded but it keeps on asking me that I need to.

Keeper
udc4life

Game Face Issue

I did everything right on the game face creator, but when I uploaded my game face to Madden, my guy was a white guy. I'm black, and on the website, my Game Face creation is too. What was lost in translation between the website and downloading it to Madden 13

Keeper
blackstar11

Gameface problems

Getting error  unable to download  game face create game face at www.easports.com/gameface

however I've done all that, I've also updated my email which is the same as on my console and the persona is the same

black_star11

could use some help 

Keeper
reynman00

gameface

it wont let me make a new persona so i can use gameface on my madden

Acolyte
donhopson

gameface

i created a gameface online and now i can't upload it onto madden and can't figure out why.

Keeper
durrtyd187

hey i had the same problem call the ea sport tech support number and tell them your problem and they will fix it. the number is 6506284322. hope this helps you out.