Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
freshprince8609
Accepted Solution

MADDEN 13 GAMEFACE

ok so i spent an hour and a half on the line with ea and he changed my email address with them over to my new one and linked my gamertag to it and when i go to download my gameface it says "unable to dl a game face please create a game face at easports.com/gameface" but i already have one created!! is there anything special i need to do on the computer in order to find it on my xbox?? please help

EA_AgentX
Topics: 21
XP: 385
Solutions: 69

Re: MADDEN 13 GAMEFACE

Is your Gamertag the same as your Origin ID? 

If it is, your Gamertag is actually linked to a different account. You'll need to Click Here and select Contact Us to get account assistance.  

EA_AgentX

It's not a good idea to post your account info publicly. :smileyhappy: I removed the post for your protection.

It seems like there could be an account linking issue. You may want to re-open your recent case with the game Advisors to resolve this account issue.

Keeper
null

ive been trying to create a gameface and it asks me to create a ea id. i put in a id and its says avalible and says hit continue, and nothing happens. help please

Keeper
oxqb4

I'm having a similar problem. I've tried logging in online to easports.com to create a new game face after getting the "unable to dl latest game face" message, and it seems to be having problems "authenticating my login".

EA_Francois
Solutions: 1,836

Hello folks,

Problems with Game Face should now be solved, as per this message.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Si ce message vous a aidé, donnez-lui un peu d'XP ! Cliquez le bouton XP en bas à droite de ce message.
S'il a répondu à votre question, cliquez sur "Accepter comme solution." Merci !

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ---------------------
Keeper
bribe1234

[ Edited ]

I created a game face online, but I continue to get an error message on my PS3 when I attempt to download my game face:

"Unable to download a Game Face, please create a Game Face at WWW.EASPORTS.COM/GAMEFACE"

Me EA id persona name matches what I see on my PS3, but I continue to get the above error message.

What id's have to be matching?  I am assuming the EA ID (origin id) is the only id I need to worry about.

Does the PS network ID have to be linked somewhere to make this work??

I followed the suggested instructions for the 'Fix' by logging back in and saving my game face again (about 3 times now), but I still get the error message when I attempt to download it to my PS3.

I think it looks cool and would like to use the Game Face feature for my career. So I am holding back playing my brand new game :-(

Any help would be much appreciated!

Keeper
goat22sc

[ Edited ]
Me too this some BS I should have not gotten this years madden very upset I can't do this. madden maybe going back I'm almost done with EA and I've been playing since 92 this is just sad real talk.
Keeper
bridges72

How do I attach my XBOX gamer tag to my Origins account?

EA_AgentX

If you're playing Madden 13 on the PS3, when you go to http://easports.com, make sure you change your ID to your PSN ID from your player Hub. 

When you sign in here - 

Madden first screen.JPG

Click your name at the top. This will bring you to the Player Hub (below):

PlayerHub.JPG

Click CHANGE + above your name if your icon is not for the console you play on. If you play on PC, it should be the EA logo. 

Persona change screen.JPG

Select the appropriate persona. (If you don't see your Gamertag or PSN ID, your console persona is not properly linked to the account you've logged in with and you will have issues loading your Game Face - This FAQ shows how to figure out which email your Gamertag is linked to and this  FAQ shows how to link your Gamertag/PSN ID if not currently linked.

Once you have verified your using the correct persona, click GO TO GAME FACE PROFILE (below your avatar) to see this:

Gameface profile.JPG

Click EDIT NOW to create a new Game Face (shown below)

Gameface first screen.JPG

Click Start to begin the process of putting YOUR face in the game!