Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lookout
mlua93
Accepted Solution

I want to know if my product has been shipped and also when i go to order history my order doesn't show

Hello I'm Miguel lua i order Madden NFL 13 yesterday i want to know if it has been shipped also when i go to order history nothing comes out so i want to know why nothing comes out and if my product has been shipped or when will it be shipped

Sentinel
miniwelker20

Re: I want to know if my product has been shipped and also when i go to order history my order doesn't show

yo i talked to customer service and they said if you purchased it black friday then thats why its lagging, because so many orders came in that they are behind a little. but you should get a email soon letting you know it has been shipped.

Lookout
mlua93

thanks alot i purchsed it yesterday but i imagine that al...

thanks alot i purchsed it yesterday but i imagine that alot of people placed orders yesterday so they have alot of shippements to do

Keeper
lguarigl

Re: I want to know if my product has been shipped and also when i go to order history my order doesn't show

how did you talk to customer service? I cant find a number anywhere. Does the live chat even exist?

Protector
omegablue14k

Just visit https://help.ea.com/contact-us

and you would be able to contact. For phone support, let me know your country.

Lookout
mlua93

Have they advance with the shipments cause i didn't purchase my product on black friday i purhacse it on cyber monday

Protector
omegablue14k

Re: I want to know if my product has been shipped and also when I go to order history my order doesn't show

It doesn't matter on which day you had purchase it. If your Purchase history is showing as complete Settle then your Order is handed over to UPS to deliver it, and you will receive tracking number for it,

Lookout
mlua93

Re: I want to know if my product has been shipped and also when I go to order history my order doesn't show

so if my order history hasen't show it means it hase been completed?

Protector
omegablue14k

From where you had purchased it, Origin client or Origin store, however let me know your Order number also.

Lookout
mlua93

Do you work for EA or origin and i got it from origin store