Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

I want to know if my product has been shipped and also when i go to order history my order doesn't show

by mlua93

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I want to know if my product has been shipped and also when i go to order history my order doesn't show

★★★★ Novice

Hello I'm Miguel lua i order Madden NFL 13 yesterday i want to know if it has been shipped also when i go to order history nothing comes out so i want to know why nothing comes out and if my product has been shipped or when will it be shipped

Message 1 of 21 (456 Views)

Re: I want to know if my product has been shipped and also when i go to order history my order doesn't show

★★ Newbie

yo i talked to customer service and they said if you purchased it black friday then thats why its lagging, because so many orders came in that they are behind a little. but you should get a email soon letting you know it has been shipped.

Message 2 of 21 (451 Views)

thanks alot i purchsed it yesterday but i imagine that al...

★★★★ Novice

thanks alot i purchsed it yesterday but i imagine that alot of people placed orders yesterday so they have alot of shippements to do

Message 3 of 21 (446 Views)

Re: I want to know if my product has been shipped and also when i go to order history my order doesn't show

★★★ Newbie

how did you talk to customer service? I cant find a number anywhere. Does the live chat even exist?

Message 4 of 21 (419 Views)

★★★ Guide

Just visit https://help.ea.com/contact-us

and you would be able to contact. For phone support, let me know your country.

Message 5 of 21 (407 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Have they advance with the shipments cause i didn't purchase my product on black friday i purhacse it on cyber monday

Message 6 of 21 (393 Views)

Re: I want to know if my product has been shipped and also when I go to order history my order doesn't show

★★★ Guide

It doesn't matter on which day you had purchase it. If your Purchase history is showing as complete Settle then your Order is handed over to UPS to deliver it, and you will receive tracking number for it,

Message 7 of 21 (387 Views)

Re: I want to know if my product has been shipped and also when I go to order history my order doesn't show

★★★★ Novice

so if my order history hasen't show it means it hase been completed?

Message 8 of 21 (374 Views)

★★★ Guide

From where you had purchased it, Origin client or Origin store, however let me know your Order number also.

Message 9 of 21 (371 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Do you work for EA or origin and i got it from origin store

Message 10 of 21 (364 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Newbie

yo i talked to customer service and they said if you purchased it black friday then thats why its lagging, because so many orders came in that they are behind a little. but you should get a email soon letting you know it has been shipped.

Get started in Madden NFL 17

Learn how to redeem your code, troubleshoot your connection, learn the basics, and get the latest Madden news.

View more on EA Help

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at help.ea.com