Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Acolyte
realferchu
Accepted Solution

I need to change my email

I have been playing the madden franchise and other ea sports game since 2008. I made an EA sports account when I had madden a few year ago. Well the point is that I have changed my email on my ps3 account a few times. Now when I put madden I wanted to change the email on the ea account but I don't know the password and that email is no longer in service. What can I do, I really want to do the game face thing

Marshall
Deckster59

Re: I need to change my email

Hey there,

I actually just did this myself.

If you go to ea.com and sign in with your current account you'll see your name in the top right corner.

Click on your name and a drop down will appear.  Click on "My Account"

You'll see the email address tied to your account in the top box marked "Basic Information"

If you still want to change your email address click on "Edit" in the top right of that box.

You'll then be given a box to change your email. (Note, you'll have to verify your EA account password to change the email)

Good Luck!

Keeper
cdoyle926

i have this same issue.  If you would actually read the original post.......... it says that the email is no longer in service and he cant remember his password.  If it like mine, i have had an EA sports account since one of the first maddens and the email I used when i first registered is no longer a valid email.  At the time i was with SBC Global.  WHen i discontinued their service i went with ATT.  They voided that email account.  Having not used my EA sports password in years i cannot remember what the password is. I remember my old email address.

Keeper
cdoyle926

deckster59, sorry i just re read your post and it is worse than i orginally thought.  you actually put in there that you have to know the EA sports account password near the bottom of your post.  I orginally thought you miss fired.  Now that i see that you put in your solution the orginal posters problems. could this get any worse

EA_AgentX
Topics: 21
XP: 395
Solutions: 70

Hey CDoyle926,

If you know the account email and some other information to verify ownership, Contact Us with the account you are posting with. You'll be asked to login with this account and provide some info (Game - Madden 13, Category - Account/Registration, Platform - Xbox 360, Wii, PS3). Once you've filled out that info, choose your contact option. 

When you are with an advisor, make sure to provide as much detail about the previous account to help verify ownership. Once verified, the agent can assist in recovering access to your account. Thanks.  

Keeper
kapozr

Old Email New Games

I've had with my logging in but I just want to change the old email because I don't use that ISP that is associated the the old email address. I have been contacting FAQFeedBack@ea.com for a couple weeks no response. Numerous times for help login. Are we suppose just create a new account?...What about all the profile info such as trophies and awards you've won or does that matter? Associated with the PS3 platform? I want to talk to a real person...

I've opened an account in 2010...however PS3 system logs in online for games already saved on the hard drive for new games it ask to update email...I don't remember the password. What can I do with erasing what I have purchased etc.

Can you help?

Keeper
kapozr

I have the same problem, but can't seem to get a solution yet. When I clicked on the link in your post "contact us"

In the box where it says what kind of issue you are having?... I try to put a keyword and it does nothing. The choices below for contact are not active even when I am logged in to origin under a new account....meaining live chat, call me, and email are not active...greyed out. What do I do? I can verfify my account under the old email that is being used for ps3 platform. I just can't seem to get in touch with anyone to handle it for me. Account since 2009

Can you help?

I've been contact EA.com customer service via subscriber email to try and get some feedback as well as in the forum to the managers

EA_AgentX
Topics: 21
XP: 395
Solutions: 70

Hey Kapozr,

Okay. Try this: 

When you click Contact Us and login with your new account, put Madden 13 as the game. Then for the Category, use the drop-down box to select Account Registration. Next, select what platform you play on (PS3, Wii, Xbox 360). 

When you do that, what happens? 

Lookout
BGeezy286

My issue is when I play madden my old account automatically signs in and there is nothing I can do about it. I want to sign into madden with my new ea account but it wont let me. I tried messing with it thinking it was tied to my gamertag but that didn't work either

Keeper
clapha

I have the same problem as well...