Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
daarionaharis
Accepted Solution

I can't sign into my EA/Origin account at the front screen of Madden 13

My xbox was hacked earlier this year through the EA Fifa 12 glitch and all of the email addresses were the hackers which are linked to EA. When I try to put in my email and password in the "ENTER NEW EMAIL ADDRESS" screen at the beginning of Madden 13, I always get the "UNABLE TO UPDATE YOUR ACCOUNT INFO AT THIS TIME. YOU WILL BE ABLE TO PROCEED ONLINE AND YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO UPDATE YOUR ACCOUNT INFO DURING YOUR NEXT LOGIN ATTEMPT"

Is there anyway to delete the hackers info and input mine? I really want to use the face recognizition and have MY EA account linked to MY EA games. If anyone can help me here I would be extremely appreciative. Thanks in advance!

Keeper
jfroman94

Re: I can't sign into my EA/Origin account at the front screen of Madden 13

I have the same problem i dont know if we have to contact EA by phone. we dont know the password of whoever email it is posted on the madden nfl 13 menu screen when asked for an new updated email... looking to find someone to help me out

Keeper
bucchere

I can login online to EA and Origin, but I cannot update my login information in Madden13. It's using the wrong email address, and when I enter what I know is the correct credentials, it simply says "Failure! - Cannot update your account information at this time". This is obviously a bug, and one that I don't think they're going to be able to correct at this point (give credit to EA's QA team - GOOD WORK).

SO MUCH FOR GAMEFACE WORKING - I'm under the assumption that unless you're account syncs properly the first time you load the game, gameface will be a big wast of your time.

Madden takes one step forward and 2 steps back every year.

GO GATHER SOME USER FEEDBACK - here, I'll make it simple for you:

1- put fantasy drafts back in the game!

2- when trading, don't make it so i can't change the team from the player selection interface. It's difficult to see who else is a option for a trade without navigating back and forth every time. 

3- when you base an entire user-experience around a new feature (gameface) make sure users can actually use their gameface which they spent 30 mins creating.

3b. Make validation errors that actually make sense and allow the users to correct mistakes. The above is not helpful ("Failure!" ...what is that?).

4- what is the logic behind changing things that people actually like every year (ADD. DON'T SUBTRACT.)

5- the game has been around for a couple years now </sarcasm>, I think changing the navigation at this point is a big wast of time, especially when there is as much of a feature switch as there is this year. HINT: people really only buy the game so they can have updated rosters and some new simple IN-GAME/and franchise features. The rest has been the same since I was a boy and it shouldn't be changed OR REMOVED!

Honestly - it's getting to the point where I'm going to rent Madden around this time every year to see if I want to buy it... that loss of confidence should not be underestimated. I promise I'm not the only one who thinks that way.

Keeper
lordsquantz

I agree 100%...I'm in the same boat mate. ='(. suck big time.

Keeper
ryderv

I have the same sort of problem but i says ERROR UNABLE TO UPGRADE YOUR ACCOUNT PLEASE TRY AGAIN every time i try to make a origin account :smileysad:
EA_Stephen
Topics: 133
XP: 2,411
Solutions: 3,090

Hello everyone,

If you believe that your account has been compromised, please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor immediately. You need to log in with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Category", and "Platform" to see the contact options. If you select USA under country selector this will give you more contact options.

Regards,

Stephen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Keeper
csmotherman1

You have to end your email with ea (ea.com)

Keeper
dildeep17

HOW DO I SIGN OUT OF THE ACCOUNT MY EA ACCOUNT FROM MADDEN NFL 13 IT HAS THE WRONG USERNAME PLEASE HELP ME.

Marshall
zeroreckless

You mean e-mail? You'll have to contact help.ea.com/contact-us with that e-mail to change it.

Keeper
jackson9080

Hi I have found a solution that's works what you need to do is go and sign up to the e origin if you don't already have one. Then from there look around on the menu screen and there should be a thing that says download origin. Download it to your Mac or PC. When downloaded sign into it then go to where it says find friends it will ask you to pick options pick the xbox live one and then it will ask you to sign into your Microsoft account when done should be able to be back online and you don't lose any data that you had before