Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Gameface Browser Plugin Installation (1.8.0.0)

by micahpackers

Original Post

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie
We have improved the technology behind Gameface generation! It should now be much easier for everyone to access the Gameface Generation features.

Please download and install the new package by clicking INSTALL GAMEFACE PLUGIN below:
 Now when I download the installer it tells me to close Firefox so I do then it downloads.And I have it in my downloads center. Then I type in the URL to= Http://www.easports.com/gameface/creator  Then it makes me download it again and I keep going through the same process and it never works!!! It is really frustrating me! PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!

Message 2 of 159 (109,034 Views)

Trouble installing gameface plugin

★★★ Newbie
While trying to download my picture for my gameface, I'm prompted to download and install gameface browser plugin. My laptop downloads it but when it's time to install it always says "Please close the following application(s) to continue: Internet explorer and google chrome. What should I do
Message 1 of 159 (98,150 Views)

Re: Gameface Browser Plugin Installation (1.8.0.0)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

same problem here.  3 months and no reply by EA staff.  and they wonder why they are getting a worse and worse reputation.

Message 3 of 159 (106,983 Views)

Community Manager

Hi,

When the download of GameFaceBrowserPluginInstaller.1.8.0.0.exe has finished, you need to double click on it to install it.

When that is done, go back to http://www.easports.com/gameface and sign in to begin creating your own game face.

Barry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a post Answers your question please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Thank you for sharing your gaming expertise with your fellow players!
Message 4 of 159 (106,977 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

This still does not work. It keeps asking me to install the 1.8 plugin. I have already installed it. However when i click on the "generate photo icon" it says i still need the plugin.

Message 5 of 159 (106,793 Views)

Community Manager

flymlwalker1,

Can you try using another browser.

Barry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 6 of 159 (106,777 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Still Not Working. IE or Firefox

Message 7 of 159 (106,614 Views)

Community Manager

flymlwalker1,

There may be missing Windows components that are required for this to function correctly. I advise you to run Windows Update and install any Important Updates that are available and then retry.

Barry.

Message 8 of 159 (106,602 Views)

★★ Novice

when it says close chrome or firefox etc close everything except for the window telling you to close everything then from there you can proceed

Message 9 of 159 (105,807 Views)

★★ Novice

I still have problems with the new one the gameface plugin wont install now

Message 10 of 159 (105,250 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Novice

Ok ein Kluger Deutscher Kopf hat gelöst ich :D ,

a German cloue head got Fixed me :D , definitely for erveryone. Start your PC in the safemodus with internet mode , than install your Plugin it works ! restart your pc normal go to your browser turn of addblock and aktivate the plugin (permanently aktive) in the settings of your browser (Mozzila - settings - add-ons). Restart your browser finish.

Ok EA PAY Me :P

Gameplay buttons and new controls

We've gathered the manuals, major new commands and inputs for you to check out.

View more on EA Help