Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
krayziethekidd

Game Face Color Changes

I spent.tons of.time.fixing my game face only to.have him imported differently. I am black and the uploads basically turn my player white and make his face look weird. Also if I try and darken the picture. Then he looks orange. Is there a way around this or.does this feature only work if you are using it for a white like person?
Keeper
ghostenshell

Re: Game Face Color Changes

Was trying the same thing and my Game Face came out with a black head but white hands...

When I go online everything is right.  This is happening in coach mode.

Keeper
skullfire3

Same here. No matter how "dark" I make the skin tone on GAMEFACE online, when I download it he has white arms. I tried covering it with sleeves, but even that doesn't show up during games/practices! 

Keeper
krayziethekidd

I'm guess it's just a waste of time...
Keeper
krayziethekidd

Aside from the fact they completely puck a skin tone for you with this feature, its even worse that you can't update it yourself in the game. It makes no sense. It's like they don't even test thus stuff. The sleeves thing is just pathetic.
Keeper
faithisfearx

Samething happened to me...I know i'm kinda of a light skinned black person but I'm still clearly NOT white. However, my avatar's body is white and the head is closer to my complexion. I just sent some feedback to EA about it. This is pretty disappointing, even more so because i think for FIFA the option is available to adjust the skin tone of your avatar to one of like 6 options.

Keeper
faithisfearx

[ Edited ]

...very much a waste of time

Keeper
foxiii3

Same thing here... I've been trying to find a way around the issue since the day madden came out... You would think a company like EA would've tested this out before releasing the game or at least fixed this issue by now, very disappointing.

Keeper
therealmikhail

Fix this EA PLEASEEEE

Keeper
juicebigolo

ea game face

how do i make my game face black? everytime i put in his color it still end up white or real pail.