Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Game Face Color Changes

by krayziethekidd

Original Post

Game Face Color Changes

★★★★ Novice
I spent.tons of.time.fixing my game face only to.have him imported differently. I am black and the uploads basically turn my player white and make his face look weird. Also if I try and darken the picture. Then he looks orange. Is there a way around this or.does this feature only work if you are using it for a white like person?
Message 1 of 23 (7,196 Views)

Re: Game Face Color Changes

★★★★★ Newbie

Was trying the same thing and my Game Face came out with a black head but white hands...

When I go online everything is right.  This is happening in coach mode.

Message 2 of 23 (7,113 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here. No matter how "dark" I make the skin tone on GAMEFACE online, when I download it he has white arms. I tried covering it with sleeves, but even that doesn't show up during games/practices! 

Message 3 of 23 (7,109 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I'm guess it's just a waste of time...
Message 4 of 23 (7,106 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Aside from the fact they completely puck a skin tone for you with this feature, its even worse that you can't update it yourself in the game. It makes no sense. It's like they don't even test thus stuff. The sleeves thing is just pathetic.
Message 5 of 23 (7,102 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Samething happened to me...I know i'm kinda of a light skinned black person but I'm still clearly NOT white. However, my avatar's body is white and the head is closer to my complexion. I just sent some feedback to EA about it. This is pretty disappointing, even more so because i think for FIFA the option is available to adjust the skin tone of your avatar to one of like 6 options.

Message 6 of 23 (7,091 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

...very much a waste of time

Message 7 of 23 (7,090 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same thing here... I've been trying to find a way around the issue since the day madden came out... You would think a company like EA would've tested this out before releasing the game or at least fixed this issue by now, very disappointing.

Message 8 of 23 (7,077 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Fix this EA PLEASEEEE

Message 9 of 23 (7,065 Views)

ea game face

★★★ Newbie

how do i make my game face black? everytime i put in his color it still end up white or real pail.

Message 10 of 23 (6,668 Views)

Gameplay buttons and new controls

We've gathered the manuals, major new commands and inputs for you to check out.

View more on EA Help

AHQ Origin Game Giveaway

We’re giving away games on Origin to helpful AHQ community members!

Find out more