Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lookout
xxdubsxx

EA Servers are not available

When i accept the ToS and privacy policy and it goes to finish my account... it says 'EA Servers are not available'.

When i create a completely different account it gives me an error...

Why cant i connect?  My friends are playing online and i cant?  I subscribed to Live solely for this game, for 6 months.... this doesnt feel very good and the apparent lack of support on this board is discouraging.  Please help.

Sentinel
freeman549

Re: EA Servers are not available

same here.

Lookout
xxdubsxx

[ Edited ]

a tech support person from EA had me do a number of things and so far no solution.  They include: clearing the cache, wiping everything from madden off and trying again to see if the game was corrupt (couldnt be, the demo wouldnt let me connect either), we reset the date to 11/5/2005 , we power cycled the modem, we power cycled the router, we bypassed the router, we made sure the ports were correct.

After all that, I am no closer than I was before to playing online.  My case was forwarded on to a supervisor and they will 'email me within 2-4 days'.  Needless to say this is driving me crazy.  I'm wasting valuable time and money.  Not a ton of time or money, but I digress.

I subscribed to xbox live for 6 months just for Madden 13... I WANT TO PLAY IT ONLINE!  Please hire enough tech support people to troubleshoot your customer's problems in a timely manner.

Edit: I would also like to note that my other games work just fine and my connection to Xbox live is in working order.  Its just that origin crap/EA servers.

Lookout
xxdubsxx

bump... please help...

EA_Francois
Solutions: 1,858

Hello xxdubsxx,

We're looking into your issue. Can you confirm that you have redeemed your online pass?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Si ce message vous a aidé, donnez-lui un peu d'XP ! Cliquez le bouton XP en bas à droite de ce message.
S'il a répondu à votre question, cliquez sur "Accepter comme solution." Merci !

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ---------------------
Keeper
mayorgab

I'm having the same issue. I contacted EA Help and after some troubleshooting, they deemed I was experiencing packet loss. Told me to contact my ISP. ISP confirmed I was having packet loss, so I went in and got myself a brand new modem.

I come home, install modem, contact them to see if my packet loss issue was resolved, it was.

Boot up Madden "EA Servers are currently unavailable. Please try again later."

I don't know what else to do.

EA_Francois
Solutions: 1,858

Try the troubleshooting procedure again with this new modem:

Open ports (for the proper platform), powercycle both router and modem or attempt to bypass the router and directly connect to the modem.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Si ce message vous a aidé, donnez-lui un peu d'XP ! Cliquez le bouton XP en bas à droite de ce message.
S'il a répondu à votre question, cliquez sur "Accepter comme solution." Merci !

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ---------------------
Lookout
xxdubsxx

[ Edited ]

when i click redeem code it tried to give me the privacy policy, which it says it retrieves from an EA server... when i put in my info and password, it goes to load and says 'EA servers are not available'...  So no, i havent been able to redeem my online pass yet either.

My ISP hasnt found any issues with my connection.  All other forms of Xbox live and internet are working just fine.

Marshall
Deckster59

I ran into this last night and was able to connect if I went to the main menu and hit the Right Trigger to manually sign in.

Maybe give this a try?

Lookout
xxdubsxx

i have tried this, it didnt work.