Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
robertzki13

EA Season Ticket packs

Paid for EA Season Ticket. Have not received my packs. Wrote EA an email and spoke with an online rep for 20 min. Nobody has any answers. Had the same issue with FIFA and EA 2 years ago...still awaiting answer, Its a shame when your kid saves his money to buy a product and nobody will back up what he paid for. I guess one kid to this big company means nothing. what a rotten way to treat customers!

Keeper
xxsatan117xx

Re: EA Season Ticket packs

its happened to me too, i havent got my free weekly pack.. i got my first two on tuesday but i should still be getting a pack every tuesday for 23weeks.. and i didnt get one this week

EA_AgentX
Topics: 21
XP: 388
Solutions: 69

Hey Robert,

We're working on this issue currently. We found the cause and should have it resolved very shortly. We ask and appreciate your continued patience. 

Be assured - the packs you are supposed to get for being an EA Sports Season Ticket subscriber will be coming soon. 

Keeper
quikdraw44

When is soon?? I have Season Ticket for PS3.

I am having the same issue, EA tells me it's a PSN issue.... PSN tells me it's an EA issue. I've gotten the runaround and its becoming very frustrating.

I have preordered FIFA 13, am I going to have the same issues of not recieving packs??

Please resolve soon, as many people are without packs.

Thank you.

EA_AgentX

Hey quikdraw44,

As an EA Sports Season Ticket subscriber for both platforms, I totally understand how frustrating this can be. 

Please note: We are working as quickly as possible to address this issue and resolve it to ensure everyone that is entitled their packs for EA Sports Season Ticket gets them. 

Thanks again for your patience. 

Keeper
robertzki13

Meanwhile I have to keep buying more so I have contracts. This is a ripoff! I too preordered FIFA! I think since you took our money right away we should get products right away. Otherwise we should get extra packs for the cost and inconvience!!

EA_AgentX

Hey everyone,

You should be receiving your EA Sports Season Ticket packs by now. Start Ultimate Team. From the main UT window, select My Team. Scroll down and select My Packs.

If you have further issues, please let us know. Thanks again for your patience.

Keeper
cyberdad4444

I just logged in and I am still not getting my MUT season ticket packs.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance for your help

Keeper
drn207

I'm still not recieving any free packs either, really not happy with this. Mo

ney paid for nothing