Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
therealdanhill

Can't play head to head with friend online ERROR "Session no longer available"

[ Edited ]

I try to invite my friend, he tries to invite me, it's the same deal for both of us, we get the "This session is no longer availible" message. Online does work with other people, but we can't connect for a game. We have both redeemed our online passes, reset PS3's and modems, checked our ports, I need this issue resolved. This is on PS3.

Keeper
therealdanhill

Re: Can't play head to head with friend online ERROR "Session no longer availible"

Bump, I would like to know if this issue has been recognized by EA and a soluion, please

Keeper
mousedoggg

Re: Can't play head to head with friend online ERROR "Session no longer availible"

I am having the same freaking problem.  I have called Gamestop and looked online everywhere with no one having an answer to this questions.  How can you connect to a friend when playing head-to-head.  This is the only reason why I have continued to purchase Madden for all of these years beacause me and the guys are not able to hook up to place face-to-face like we used to. 

Please help!!!

Keeper
un2519

try to invite my friend, he tries to invite me, it's the same deal for both of us, we get the "This session is no longer availible" message. Online does work with other people, but we can't connect for a game. We have both redeemed our online passes, reset PS3's and modems, checked our ports, I need this issue resolved. This is on PS3

Keeper
ndalum32

BUMP!

I am having the same issue within CCM! I have never had any issues with connecting with other people. All of a sudden I get this error message and can't connect with members in my CCM.

Beyond frustrating and would love to see an EA rep address this issue!

Keeper
gametheory215

yep, lots of people having problem with head to head games...i am included in this

game is honestly broken like this

Keeper
confuzius

having exact same issue, now simming my 3rd game b/c i cant connect with anyone in my ccm.

The interesting thing is this started when my commish put my preseason week 4 opponent on autopilot so i could play computer. Guy shows up at the last minute, and commish turns auto pilot off. After that we are unable to connect, and every game since then I haven't been able to connect.

Would not be surprised if its a bug related to data state introduced by that scenario

Cant find any other info on it so i dont know how many people are experiencing.

Keeper
confuzius

Too bad you misspelled 'available'.

Kind of important for Google to work its magic.

Keeper
confuzius

Session No Longer Available Online CCM

There was a post about this but available was misspelled, making it hard to find through search engines. I hope properly spellling will bring people that are experiencing this same thing.

For the last 3 games, I have not been able to connect to my opponents.

If I Invite them they get a msg that "Session No Longer Available" even though I am still waiting in the game start screen.

The same thing happens to me when they send an inv.

EA_Francois
Solutions: 2,011

Re: Can't play head to head with friend online ERROR "Session no longer available"

therealdanhill wrote:

I try to invite my friend, he tries to invite me, it's the same deal for both of us, we get the "This session is no longer availible" message. Online does work with other people, but we can't connect for a game. We have both redeemed our online passes, reset PS3's and modems, checked our ports, I need this issue resolved. This is on PS3.

Make sure you have both privacy settings and parental settings on Allow all on both your profiles/consoles.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Si ce message vous a aidé, donnez-lui un peu d'XP ! Cliquez le bouton XP en bas à droite de ce message.
S'il a répondu à votre question, cliquez sur "Accepter comme solution." Merci !

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ---------------------