MUT Rewards

by Swava1984

Original Post

Accepted Solution

MUT Rewards

★★★ Novice
I haven't received any of my MUT reward packs on Madden 16. I've opened over 3300 packs on Madden 16 and I've passed the Legendary bracket and haven't received any packs for doing so. I want my packs!
Message 1 of 23 (5,525 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: MUT Rewards

★★★ Novice
Idk! I got mine finally! EA did a great job! Thanks EA!

View in thread

Message 12 of 23 (6,151 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Swava1984

You did sign up for MUT rewards here right?

https://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/mut-rewards

You can login here to see if you are using the correct profile:

https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/aboutme/index

barry.png
Message 2 of 23 (5,383 Views)

★★★ Novice
Yes I signed up correctly and yes I'm using the right email to account. Still haven't gotten anything except the MUT loyalty rewards for signing up.
Message 3 of 23 (5,363 Views)

★★★ Novice
So what's the deal? Anyone looking into this problem for me? Or is it not a big enough issue to waste time on? I know to you it isn't nothing but to me I've spent at least a grand on Madden 16 alone not including Madden 15 and 25 but I think I've earned my packs then some with my dedication to MUT. I just want what I've earned!
Message 4 of 23 (5,345 Views)

Community Manager

@Swava1984

Sorry, I have not been in the office the last couple of days. If you have done everything you can on your side then I think to make progress you will need to contact us so we can look at your situation more closely.

barry.png
Message 5 of 23 (5,321 Views)

★★★ Novice
I have contacted you. I talked to 3 customer service people. 2 on the type chat and the other on the phone. All say the same. Go to Answer HQ so that's why I'm here. Still waiting for my packs.
Message 6 of 23 (5,312 Views)

Community Manager

@Swava1984

Were the advisors you had contact with able to confirm the number of pack you have opened?

barry.png
Message 7 of 23 (5,306 Views)

★★★ Novice
Yes they seen that I've opened over 3,600 packs on madden.
Message 8 of 23 (5,298 Views)

★★★ Novice
I'm still waiting for my packs! I don't understand what's taking so long. I've been a dedicated Madden player for 3 years spending money on all 3 Maddens the past 3 years. Spent at least $900.00 on 25 $1000.00 on 15 and at least $1500.00 on Madden 16. I want what I've earned. I mean dang its hard enough continuing to be a dedicated player as it is cause the Maddens are declining in all aspects of game play. But when I need help its 900 questions and zero results! Disappointed with no resolve in my case after a week.
Message 9 of 23 (5,281 Views)

Compensation for inconvenience

★★★ Newbie

HI - even though I am on the status of Legendary on MUT rewards - I never received any rewards. After going through many chats and a lot of rude employees chatting with me who gave me false information like - you only get rewards for playing matches or give me the codes you get when you open packs, and I'm starting to think that these employees don't even know what MUT is. So, can I be compensated for this with either a lot of coins or a specific player? I was told only the Studio can help me with this so.... Can I please receive a player of my choice for this inconvenience? 

Thanks in advance

Message 10 of 23 (3,940 Views)