I can't play madden or any EA games!

by MarcusE48

Original Post

I can't play madden or any EA games!

★★★ Newbie

Hi guys

Everytime I try to play games over wifi on Xbox one, its says ea servers are not available  at this time. This happens on all my ea games and has been going on for the past two weeks. 

But, everytime I play wired all the games work perfectly fine, however it is unrealistic for me to wire my console. 

I have tried restarting the router and console multiple times. I even tried to port forward the router. I contacted EA support and they were unable to help me. Is there any way you guys can help me?

Message 1 of 8 (2,890 Views)

Re: I can't play madden or any EA games!

Community Manager

@MarcusE48

Your Wi-Fi connection is clearly your issue. Can you move your router to a better location. You may only need to move it a couple of feet to make a difference. Here is a nice animation that visualises Wi-Fi signal strength to give you an idea of how to move your router:

https://jasmcole.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/damping.gif?w=1200

barry.png
Message 2 of 8 (2,877 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes, I actually tried to move the router closer, but that did not help.

Message 3 of 8 (2,866 Views)

Community Manager

@MarcusE48

Try a few different places, closer is not necessarily the most important factor.

barry.png
Message 4 of 8 (2,858 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've been having this same issue and I have reset and moved the router. I have access to all other online features except for EA. It rarely connects and when it does connect I can't connect to play an opponent
Message 5 of 8 (2,812 Views)

CFM corrupted???!!!

★ Novice

I have been getting the error message that the ' EA servers are not available at this time' for the past 3 days.

Just got a call from EA help and apparently my CFM has become corrupted and will no longer be accessible.... ever.

been playing the league for the past 2 years, 18 seasons in with a second player but because of this BS it's all for nothing now apparently.

ive read about others having similar issues but some seem to get access to their cfm eventually. Don't think I'm gonna be as lucky now and this seems to be an utter screw job from where I'm sitting.

any insight or further help would be appreciated.

Message 6 of 8 (2,800 Views)

My franchise won't load

★★★ Newbie
I keep getting the ea servers are not available at this time for the past week. My other franchises work fine but it's only this one franchise that keeps up popping with the error
Message 7 of 8 (2,784 Views)

EA Servers are not available at this time

★★★ Newbie
I'm receiving the "The EA servers are not available at this time" message. Any suggestions?
Message 8 of 8 (2,711 Views)