False starts

by drmoney3223

Original Post

False starts

★★★ Newbie
After latest update..in franchise mode, everytime cpu does a snap, it's a false start penalty everytime.
Message 1 of 6 (1,485 Views)

Re: False starts

Community Manager

@drmoney3223

Thanks for your report, we are currently looking into this particular issue.

barry.png
Message 2 of 6 (1,454 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My friend and I are both experiencing the same issue in our online dynasty. In fact, it appears that any computer controlled players are playing and reacting with total incompetency. Since the update my entire team reacts horribly to plays, particularly the defensive backs. If not for the false starts by the computer every other snap I'd be losing games horribly suddenly. And I rarely lose games.
Message 3 of 6 (1,421 Views)

CPU Diving Glitch (Salary Cap Mode)

★★★ Newbie

I ran into a problem playing your Salary Cap Beta, a CPU defender kept diving presnap causing offsides/encroachment. This caused me to be kicked for excessive penalties which was my second loss in the mode. I attached the PS4 share video with the motion starting about 40 seconds in, to show before that nothing had happened previously. I was also winning the game so i had no reason to try to alter the game lol. In all seriousness, please contact me.

Message 4 of 6 (1,406 Views)

Re: CPU Diving Glitch (Salary Cap Mode)

★★★ Newbie

Correction, Attachment will not go through, i do have it available to view.

Message 5 of 6 (1,405 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Interesting that you saay you'll be looking into it. Then the same bug/glitch appears in madden 18. Playing franchise mode and the AI does like 10 false starts in a row... not that fun to have shut of penalties if you want to try and play it realistic....
Message 6 of 6 (1,295 Views)